Leo

leo cancer mix

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What makes ajuly leo differ from a august leo

User Deleted

I am a leo and it is tough dealing with a cancer’s mood swings. I felt like my bf was always on his period!

angelaS

what would a leo necessarily want from his/her lover? i mean, what would they wat their partners to be like?

and are leos shy? do they have…commitment problems? and are they sensitive or emotional? and are they like, weak, when it comes to choosing between two important people in life?

User Deleted

I’m an August Leo….I’m not shy but I do get a tendency to become shy in certain situations! I have never had a problem with commiment, not at all! I’m both sensative & emotional but not the controlling and possessive type. I love hard si it’s hard for me to trust my mind with deciding what I want in a relationship, I prefer to use my heart. Leo’s are suppose to be sensative and emotional…!! I’ve never come across a “weak” Leo…it’s not the the zodiac sign who’s weak, it’s within the person themselves. But when it comes to choosing between your family & your lover/companion, that’s a hard decision for ANYONE to make honey! Or maybe that’s just how I feel! Hopefully that helped….but until you come across a Leo or fall in love with one…you’ll never really know!

anttie-123

hi i was born june 22…i wanna kno y i always attracting male leos in my life..

anttie-123

hi i was born june 22…i wanna kno y i always attracting male leos in my life..

User Deleted

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.