Leo

Leo F and Aquarius M?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    jerzee-girl

Im with a aqua male now and when we first met the chemistry was amazing but his communication is non existent the attention I need I don’t get the affection is low and im just rethinking everything he is a wonderful person but it takes a special somebody to deal with a Leo woman and he is double minded

jerzee-girl

Im with a aqua male now and when we first met the chemistry was amazing but his communication is non existent the attention I need I don’t get the affection is low and im just rethinking everything he is a wonderful person but it takes a special somebody to deal with a Leo woman and he is double minded

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

jerzee-girl

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account