Libra and Taurus Compatibility

What keeps a Libra – Taurus relationship going?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

is it too many compromises?

User Deleted

yea  u have  and at  times a taraus  can t  make  up the dam n  mind and love s to have alot of women  u need to be  a libra to  let you re taeaus to see that s there if the  doort  and show them   they  can  use  it

User Deleted

yea  u have  and at  times a taraus  can t  make  up the dam n  mind and love s to have alot of women  u need to be  a libra to  let you re taeaus to see that s there if the  doort  and show them   they  can  use  it

Su2

Compromises? I am a libra and my taurus just firmly told me yesterday that we can no longer be more than friends….and never will be more. I told him I can’t! How can I stop my heart? How can I stop my hope for us to be together again? Should I compromise and maybe someday he will soften? He says he cares and we spend hours almost every day talking on the phone because he is a truck driver and always on the road (which is another issue). He has trust issues because his 1st wife cheated on him…but omg he doesn’t know how loyal I am! He has too much stress from this and I don’t know how to prove to him that I would never do him wrong. But how can I JUST be friends with him? If I “eat my words” from yesterday and compromise and say yes I will agree to just be friends, if I give him his space and time….will he change his mind and want me again… I am like 120% passion and am always too honest!…and I feel his passion too, but of course he keeps it hidden. ….Or do I just let it go? :'(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im a Libra male. Are there any comments on this forum from Taurus Ladies ?  I met a Taurus Lady just over a year ago. We started off with a bang, and then she ran…. i chased after her. By the way my “ascendant” sign is taurus, and im NOT the typical Libra Male. I am not unfaithful and I do not mess around with multiple woman. I am a one woman man. Apart from our common interest in Music etc, we also had the most incredibly amazing and indescribable “intimacy. Apparently thats what happens between Taurus and Libra. It’s true !!! Venus rules both signs in this regard. So i fell in love very quickly, but she would not and does not want to “commit” to a full on relationship. Are there any taurus ladies out there who can answer the why’s and why nots? I moved very fast, basically, because she is a top class 100% Lady, but it seems I might’ve moved too fast. Any input from a Taurus Lady would be valued. One other question:- is it possible for a Taurus Lady to make such incredible love…. without actually being in love ? Or is sex just sex for a Taurus Lady?

Thekra09

TWOSOULMATES MEET- 

I cant tell you how much i relate to ur conversation and others. I am a taurus woman and I have been with a libra man for 6 months. He as well hopped in for commitment for marriage right away and Intimacy? The most passionate, amazing, bonding intimacy ever. Now have I commited to him ? No I’ll tell u why I mean honestly I wish we would have Been friends more thaN anything else. For the reason that I felt I connected way more with as a friend. I felt more open and freely to do things and at the same time could count on him at any day any minute no matter what. Now we got into a relationship and now it’s more like I need to see he is fully 100% into me, really wants me to be in his life he had to prove it and most of all say it all the time for me to get it in my head and approve that ok maybe it wouldn’t be bad after all but it takes a lot of effort and a lot of talk to get convinced. So my suggestion: explain all the time why u think it would be great U guys wud  be together, tell her all the time ur feelings towards her, and most of all show her and explain it wouldn’t be a mistake her considering a relationship with u. but ☝️ Keep saying all of this till u convince her could take max a month or two. 

Thekra09

TWO SOULMATES MEET- 

taurus run when they feel insecure with the person or unhappy and the love to hear loving words. revise what u might be doing wrong

Thekra09

Taurus women could never ever ever have amazing or incredible intimacy unless they do love someone sex is not to much something they like they prefer to make love why? Because they are alreAdy having strong feelings towards that person

Bontigao14

I am a Leo single mom,I’m wondering I open my heart to anyone but why until now I can’t find men i like or men love me truely,I am honest in relationship but nobody true to them

Bontigao14

Taurus and Leo relationship going

Anonymous
    Inactive

My name is Linda Wilson from Canada My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from London.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted {Prophet AMEDE} for a love spell prayers  and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of {Prophet AMEDE} contact him through his phone number +234-813-264-2680 or email: amedehealingtemple@yahoo.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.