Capricorn

Capricorn women and Aquarius men ??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

My name is Ashley a 21 year old cap girl, I’ve noticed that  Im very attracted to Aquarius men….actually like no other zodiac sign. I’m dating a Aquarius man that has had the same experience, all his ex girlfriends are capricorns and all of his close friends are capricorns , he once told me he didnt know what exactly it was that he like but he loved everything about caps the loyality, strong willed, demenor and wittieness of caps.  the same for me all my good friends are Aquarius. I love there impulsiveness and there adventering nature. Even tho caps and Aquarius ppl aren’t support to click, anyone else notice that? Or experience the same? Either friendships or relationships?

Chubbysurfer

Hi 

I am Capricorn and love my Aquarius friends (male and female) hubby of 12 years is also Aquarius!

CapLadyAdorn

Britt44  I can definitely relate to the ata action between a Capricorn and Aquarius. I am a Capricorn that always attracted them particularly when I was in my early twenties. The things that appealed to me was their wittiness, charm, fun personality, and they way they articulated. I can recall falling really hard for aquarius, however those feelings began to fad as I realize how manipulative deceitful they can be. Have fun with ur Aquarius but don’t be surprise that as you get older and spend more time that Aquarius can be very mysterious and hard to trust. They are known as a liar, cheater and user. Which does not work well with a honest, loyal, independent CapricornCapricorn

CapLadyAdorn

Britt44  I can definitely relate to the ata action between a Capricorn and Aquarius. I am a Capricorn that always attracted them particularly when I was in my early twenties. The things that appealed to me was their wittiness, charm, fun personality, and they way they articulated. I can recall falling really hard for aquarius, however those feelings began to fad as I realize how manipulative deceitful they can be. Have fun with ur Aquarius but don’t be surprise that as you get older and spend more time that Aquarius can be very mysterious and hard to trust. They are known as a liar, cheater and user. Which does not work well with a honest, loyal, independent CapricornCapricorn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.