Capricorn

We need to talk and get past this awkwardness….HELP, how do I bring it up without been pushy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Cap guy & Me (Pisces girl) – we have been seeing each other a few months now, started out too fast, couldn’t have been more in LOVE from the get go, honeymoon period over b4 we knew it…..and we didn’t even get to know each other at all, who we are, what we are about, started to drift apart…….anyway after al was said and done, decided to take things slow, exactly that’s all we spoke about – taking things slow…..didn’t actually talk about things. we have pulled back from each other and do our own thing but I feel when I want to ask him about doing something, I have second thoughts about it as am I moving too fast r am I over-stepping the mark cos we seen each other maybe 2 days before that. when we are together, it is so natural and we are so comfortable and it feels normal and right, but like dis wknd all good had such a laugh sat nite in my house and sun nite in his. it’s like we have covered our time together for a certain few days….we both know we are starting out again but we aren’t finding out about each other (how do you do that) we text, small talk, about weather and general same sh** diff day, know we suppose to take things slower this time but what is slower, how do i approach the issue and see when will be a couple, why does it feel he is “shying” away from me after we spent time together. when do I stop worrying where this is going, I know we are on the same page “we want to be together” but there is no plan or we don’t know what each other wants in the long run, we are just getting along and been nice to each other….When will this brick wall come down and we can just breathe and lay it out on the table….I just don’t know how to approach this witout makin it look like that I am on a time clock and are tryin to rush this into somethin further…Does he want me to ask r bring it up…he is quiet, shy and is used to keepin things to himself – confidence and shyness thing i suppose…..HELP…THANKS

Konig

Ok so I am a Capricorn and am in a new relationship having left my husband for a Scorpio male. Very intense relationship so in love almost too hot to handle. My advice to you regarding dealing with a Capricorn is that he will have alot of pride and probably lack confidence. So don’t worry about being too forward just ask away! If you don’t he won’t because he will have too much pride and will not want to let his guard down. Not sure why you said its all gone too fast? I am worried my new relationship has too and is now kind of changing and I’m not sure how it is changing but it is ( 8 months). It has been unbelievably passionate and still is but perhaps a but of a reality check happening? Kids involved complicates things etc. is this the kind of thing you meant?

User Deleted

Don’t go too fast … Caps like to take their time. Men and women. I’m a Cap girl, my ex-husband’s a Cap. Show him you’re interested and that you like him, just don’t go over the top with it. Create a little mystery… all men (at least the ones I know) love a good exciting chase. 😉

User Deleted

thanks for ur reply but he ended things recently…still don’t know why just said it has to be this way, he has things going on, nothinig to do with me …. etc etc….wel why i am d one suffering so?? I know he has feelings for me….I  know him…when we get close r start making progress he pulls away…yet again this happens… we only started talking again tonight and said I could call him anytime if i needed to talk etc…as soon as I brought me and him into it…..got no reply…what can I do to find out what is going on…i miss him and want to be with him and I’m hurting bad……please advise

User Deleted

Truthfully? Sounds like you’re pushing him a bit too hard to reveal his feelings. Give the guy a little space. He needs to sort it out for himself first and the more you push the further he’s going to pull away. I know it’s hard but detach yourself a bit, go out and do fun things that make you happy and a better person. Who knows… once he sees how independent and happy you can be without him, he may start pursuing you again. Caps like their partners to be independent and not too clingy. We admire those qualities.

User Deleted

When I got up this morning that was exactly my plan until he messaged me and realised he made a mistake and he was miserable without me (after 1 night), just got scared, been a long while since he has been with someone and was afraid he would mess it up so rather than see how it went thought it was too good to be true so ended it before it went much further..bumped into him earlier and we are now doing what we should have been when we met, getting to know each other, having that butterfly feeling when u first meet someone and were very nervous around each other which we are laughing at now…just messaging now, haven’t said a thing about what happened or what will happen…don’t want to curse it….just enjoying it for now….will keep u updated for sure….thank you ever so much for your help and advise…I may need your help again…so stay around…thankyou.  If you ever need advise which I’m sure your good with that end of things let me know.

P.S  I also had a big history with a SCORPIO so if you have any queries I KNOW I can help you.

User Deleted

Aaw that’s awesome!! 🙂 Glad I could be of a little help but it looks like it’s working out well for you both! All the best to you. Feel free to msg me here privately if you want, I check in from time to time (not always though so be a little patient if you don’t immediately get a reply). I’m in a “seriously getting to know each other” phase with an absolutely wonderful guy, so I know have those little butterflies you’re feeling too. Take it slow and steady with your Cap (let him set the pace) and you’ll see miracles happen. Patience definitely is a big pay-off with us. :))

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.