Pisces

Can Pisces just forget the love?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    lillith

we were madly in love Andrej 21-feb-1982(Piscerian) and me 16-july-1979. We wanted children. We were…destined to be. And then…rapture.in blink of an eye. no friend on FB..No his name on gmail messenger…We saw each other three times-first time he ignored me .Second time he said my closeness hurts him physsicaly.Third time he behaved like at very beginning-but he didn’t ask for phone, and whatsoever, never called or ask for FB or some other online friendship. But I feel, somehow that he loves me. Problem is that i am again with the guy, that I was with when I met Andrej. ia that what stopes him. Or I am so crazy that i can’t believe that he doesn’t love me’ Why he never find a girl and said to me that I destroyed him, because I am girl that completely suits him..and uplifted his criteria for other girls. People what do you think…What to do?

User Deleted

well i am a piscis and i know that i feel like once i love u for better or worst u have left ur finger print with me and will always love u when i say for ever i mean it…..(i am a piscis) how ever if i am not over u i cant b ur true friend… because i am either pretending so i can b with u or gonna b supper mean and try to push u away…. so i gues if u no longer want him let him b entirely even if he looks for u cus we cannot let go for the life of us….

lillith

333jenrhem Thank you very much… You wrote this like him personaly was writing. I wanted him to be my friend..and he said exactly the same- “I am not able to be your friend” But, for me, one thing is strange- if you love someone madly , and you want children with that girl, wouldn’t you fight? I would be EVEN A FRIEND just to enter in life of the person I love. What I don’t understand in Pisces nature is that they accept the relationship is over SO EASILY- even when love isn’t. Do you have some advice? After two years of break up, is he able now to be my friend, or he never be again? And should I write him or just left whole thing to be forgotten (I am Cancer, for me is precious every love, every feeling I had, every person who’s soul touched mine and vice versa- how one Piscerian can throw away that gift?

lillith

333jenrhem Thank you very much… You wrote this like him personaly was writing. I wanted him to be my friend..and he said exactly the same- “I am not able to be your friend” But, for me, one thing is strange- if you love someone madly , and you want children with that girl, wouldn’t you fight? I would be EVEN A FRIEND just to enter in life of the person I love. What I don’t understand in Pisces nature is that they accept the relationship is over SO EASILY- even when love isn’t. Do you have some advice? After two years of break up, is he able now to be my friend, or he never be again? And should I write him or just left whole thing to be forgotten (I am Cancer, for me is precious every love, every feeling I had, every person who’s soul touched mine and vice versa- how one Piscerian can throw away that gift?

User Deleted

I am a piscean woman, and have recently ended a 10 year on again off again relationship with a scorpio man.   We always ever come into each others lives when either one or both are at the crossroads.   I dont know why pisceans have the ability to accept the relationship is over SO EASILY….  for me, my emotional needs were not being met, rather than discuss it,  this had been simmering below the surface for a few months prior.  A cold indifference ensued, and before the scorpio man had blinked his eyes, I had written a letter with no emotion, thanking him for the good times and I was gone.  I think we do it to hurt the other person, before we get hurt?   I am not proud of my actions (lacking emotion), as we had a very loving and fun relationship.  Maybe I was sick of giving, and sick of him having his cake and eat it too (typical male syndrome).    But, this is the way some pisceans operate. I  would have preferred to slip away, unexplained and without having to justify myself….   I always get annoyed when I read that pisceans are overly emotional.   Although we are loving, and giving creatures, sometimes emotionally we are just cold fish particularly when our emotions are at stake.

User Deleted

I failed to mentioned that I have an Aries moon and venus…hahaha, this doesnt help one bit either!

lillith

Oh, that IS the TRICK! Moon in Aries and Venera…In love, you are not Pisces…His moon is Capricorn, that’s why I think he was so disciplined not to call me- but my boy is Scorpio and me Cancer- and that is REALLY beautiful…And difference is big. he is a BOY, you are a woman 8no metter how old are you) but what I noticed about pisces- yes, when they emotional (in) stability is under some treath, they don’t care about other’s feelings-now sorry- you are FIRST woman Pisces that I speak to, and I study astrology. My father, my ex-husbnd, my most passionate and mystic love affair- WERE PISCES- and I love them , but they are not one person. Not even two- They are all signs of zodiac and very often one is absolutely unconcies of the existence of others…Your Aries made you strong…Your goals are Piscerian, but you are VERY UNORDINARY Neptunian…

Was your Scorpio Psychoanalysist?

User Deleted

Lillith, the scorpio man  was a psychoanalysist…. sometimes he was spot on, and other times I beleive he was assuming too much.  I loved him, but, as he worked overseas and lived in another state and would only visit every few months,  this wasnt fullfilling my emotional needs….hence why he got the ‘dear johnny’letter.    I feel this gutted him to shreds, and now I am just waiting for the ‘sting’ to come..lol, scorpio never forget an injustice and are very patient  in waiting to seek revenge…the timing has to be right.   lol  I am also a student in astrology.  Havent had much to do or obvservations with virgos, libran or capricorn…..although, recently met a capricorn man.  Hhhmmn, we got on famously like old friends.  sadly he had to go overseas for awhile and not sure if he will reconnect with me on his return…:(

User Deleted

Lillith, the scorpio man  was a psychoanalysist…. sometimes he was spot on, and other times I beleive he was assuming too much.  I loved him, but, as he worked overseas and lived in another state and would only visit every few months,  this wasnt fullfilling my emotional needs….hence why he got the ‘dear johnny’letter.    I feel this gutted him to shreds, and now I am just waiting for the ‘sting’ to come..lol, scorpio never forget an injustice and are very patient  in waiting to seek revenge…the timing has to be right.   lol  I am also a student in astrology.  Havent had much to do or obvservations with virgos, libran or capricorn…..although, recently met a capricorn man.  Hhhmmn, we got on famously like old friends.  sadly he had to go overseas for awhile and not sure if he will reconnect with me on his return…:(

User Deleted

Psychicdon, you are correct in a way …. i was married for 16 years, and then my second relationship for 5 before he passed away.  As a piscean, I speak for myself, but I tended to seek safety and comfort in a relationship (sub-conciously) than a raging passionate affair of the heart, which I did experience in a short relationship  after my partner passed away.  Ouch…..the break up of that hurt me deeply, but, I think the lessons I learned from that probably taught me a few things or two….it taught me to have fun, excitement, sharing, passion, love with all my heart and soul, and, also to feel extreme pain and heartache…which I have never experiened all together/at once before in other relationships (not that I have had many relationships).  He was a clever, creative, kind, family orientated Aries, who shirked any form of responsibility, drank like a fish, loved the idolisation of other women, and, tried to be as faithful as he could (sadly failed there)…  The passionate exciting relatinship lasted 11 months  I was the one that called it quits  and I was heart broken and felt that my heart would never heal.   the reason for calling it quits…..he wasn’t faithful enough or responsible enough.  He had a sweet childlikeness about him.  We remained friends after my heart healed.

User Deleted

To  the girl  who can t let go of the pieces  let   go not  worth the time u sound well grounded  fine a proper men

User Deleted

I’m a Pisces woman and I’ve noticed that when there are just so many problems going on in a relationship before the initial breakup and if my significant other refuses to talk about any of them and come to some kind of understanding, that eventually I’ll just get fed up and move on very easily. I try to fight for my relationships, but if the other party just seems like they don’t care very much then I’ll forget all the good times we had. It doesn’t matter what was in the past because it’s not like it’s helping us stay together.

GeishaGirl

I’m a Piscean and although it may seem to the outside world that a Pisces can just “cut off” from a relationship, this is not true. We love and care deeply, too deeply but being the sign of a matyr, we will put ourselves through the pain of a break-up with our heads (seemingly) held high to preserve ourselves from further hurt caused by unfullfilled expectations that we built up in our choice of partners.

User Deleted

@lillith i think because u ment soo much that it might b that thing were his heart might never mend….. with that being said its not that we are quitters is that we are unable to settle why have the fake stuff when uve tasted the reall there is no comparison and honestly if u are holding only cus u need a friend dont u think thats a bit selfish? he is doing what he can to move on and if u already have then shouldnt u want his happiness even if it means ur not part of it????

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.