Taurus

Do you think Taurus loves drama?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

if not, then what’s wrong with them?

User Deleted

oh yeah definitely. there are loads of Taureans in my family and I have lots of Taurean friends are we are all undoubtedly 100 percent drama queens!!!!!

User Deleted

OH HELL YES!! i am a total drama queen and I’m a Taurus…u do tha math and there is nothing wrong with us!!! we just like some attention

User Deleted

Well my boyfriend is a taurus and he most certainly never looks for drama so…. guess its about personalities more than the sign

egdalys

Some taurus love drama… my mom is a taurus an boy do she likes drama. am a taurus too but i really hate drama. I like peace an quiet in everything that goes on in life. why go true all that drama when you can be home chilling or doing other things. we do need a lot of attention. sometimes we feel lonely, an attention really makes our day. passionate to the bone. I really love been a taurus women. very proud to be.

User Deleted

I am a Taurus and drama isn’t that big a deal for me i have better things to do and its nice to hang with friends and help with their drama but as far as drama in general i am not that big a fan of it occasionally yeah but not all the time. I have a cousin who is Taurus and he dont get into all of the drama either it does depend on personaility rather than sign in my opion. I am happy i am happy for being a taurus i am very reliable and dependable for my friends as well as my family. Peace and calmness is what i love most next to my own space though i  lack it i still would like it and passionate love is what i seek as a taurean woman its what i preffer most.

User Deleted

I’m a Taurus and I’ve been called that plenty of times! ^_^ Of course, I never really thought – or called myself – a drama queen, but I do like drama. A good a bad thing however.

User Deleted

I LOATHE drama. Can’t stand drama kings or queens. And I am generally the person others come to when they want a sensible solution to an issue. Calm, peaceful, practical, “real”. That’s what you get here, no unneccessary madness…

Not every taurus is the same. I don’t like drama at all. I am mostly quiet & if anything A peace maker. I think logically. People love it. && I love love love my alone time. No phone, no social websites… Just me myself & I… Oh, & books & beautiful music. Sometimes I just need to be alone. I never was into partying or following the crowd. & I strongly dislike loud/Rude people.

User Deleted

I am a Taurus woman, and I generall love to HELP people who are going through drama, and tend to attract dramatic people maybe because of my soothing nature… however, I personally do not like to get involved in drama, cause drama, or be around it AT ALL!! I enjoy peace and quiet and mother nature!!

User Deleted

II am a taurus woman and rarely find myself involved in any drama, if it somehow finds me I have learned to be direct and may give blunt advice if i think it will help out the situation otherwise i make it clear i dont want to be involved. I tend to be very empathetic and can take responsibilty or admit to something i did or said

I think in a lot of cases others around us are sensative and might be offended or surprised by the advice or suggestions us sensible bulls may offer 😉 😉 

User Deleted

we taurus people like to have a mix of drama and a balance of quietness,depending on our surrounds or who we are arounld can slightly change our moods. many of us can be intrapersonal or interpeosonal.

rocki

I’m a Taurus and I disagree with us liking drama, I hate drama, I’ll simply just ignore or think its the most dumbest thing, we do argue but not about drama I’ll agure about facts and standing up for myself or my rights, there’s many girls that hate me and start drama on social media and I hate that so much and I will simply just delete anyone that talks shit and ain’t about with real shit.

rocki

I’m a Taurus and I disagree with us liking drama, I hate drama, I’ll simply just ignore or think its the most dumbest thing, we do argue but not about drama I’ll agure about facts and standing up for myself or my rights, there’s many girls that hate me and start drama on social media and I hate that so much and I will simply just delete anyone that talks shit and ain’t about with real shit.

rocki

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.