Questions and Answers

Can i win him back?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    prismari7

Hi, 

need advise please, im a leo girl dating a piscies guy we have been fighting alot and i want too fix all so he moves on from the bad patch we went through. 

Its true that piscies take on others emotions as he did take on all my insecurities and negativaties, he now thinks its his feelings and that is not good as now he thinks we not gonna work out. 

Really want too fix our relationship up and im willing too work at it 

N

kat19

knowing a pisces, they tend to be gloomy and sensitive with things. im a leo girl too and understanding them needs a lot of patience, normally they are the ones who try to fix things, but if everything seems to go bad, thats the time they get emotional and gloomy and be in a bad mood.they easily believe in negativity.

try patching things with him by making the relationship happy and cheerful as possible.take things light with him.try to encourage him doing things he enjoy like being with close friends to change his mood. with this i mean interacting with him and his friends making things lighter.then pssibly, will change his mood and the way  he thinks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sagittarius woman and Gemini man

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.