Questions and Answers

cancer and scorpio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    indigo

Hi

I am a scorpio and my best friend A cancer man and I fell in love a few years ago as  my marriage to a leo was ending. We fell madly in love but it was a less than ideal time to being a committed relationship so he travelled and since we have tried to be just friends usually ending up in bed and are amazing friends together however I am mad for him, we go in and out of being physical and he does not commit though says he is empty without me, I am simply in love and try to practise not needing to have him,jsy be in the moment, hard for a scorpio………………. is there reason to trust and really believe (like I have in the past ) in this union, should I just back off and be patient and let him come to me… As you can imagine I give and give and give friendship love support PASSION but maybe he needs to chase, or just let it go

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think you necessarily have to be a Scorpio to feel the way you do. Women are more sensitive beings and long for someone to love them and accpet them. Someone to hold you. To have a soulmate and a friend. Using a little applied psychology behind the logic, makes complete and utter sense.

Sexual intimacy is beautiful and fulfilling, but at the end of the day, if this gentleman your speaking of doesn’t want to take things a step up in your relationship with him, than it is just fulfilling his sexual desires. Some individuals enjoy just having friends with benefits. Most women become emotionally attached to men they have been intimate with and have more than just feelings of friendship. Which can really complicate the “platonic” relationship they are in.

I don’t really like to tell people what they should or shouldn’t do, unless they are being abused in their relationships. I like to talk things through with individuals and usually they come to the conclusion on their own by talking it through.

Blessings to you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.