Questions and Answers

Cancer Man – are they deliberately Cruel?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I recently started talking to a cancer man online, I am scorpio woman.  We communicated everyday either by phone, text or skype, things were going really well between us, so after 1 month, we decided to meet.  When we met for the first time we got along really well, there was a chemistry, I felt so comfortable with him and I didn’nt want the evening to end.  The next day we met for lunch, we felt comfortable and at ease with each other and talked as though we had known each other for years.  We talked about trying for a long term relationship, and he asked me to move to his home town 400 miles away. It was too soon, but I was so happy that we felt the same way about each other. I went home with my head in cloud 9. I felt so positive about us.  Then I didn’t hear from him for 3 days, nothing. I was devastated, hurt.  When he did finally contact me he told me that he has a problem with my bodysize (apparently I am too overweight for his tastes).  I couldn’t believe it.  I was so hurt. I am on a diet and working on it and have been for a while anyway, these things take time, but I know I will get there, and I am doing it for me not for him.  So this insult from him was like ‘kicking me while I am down’.  I go through extreme feelings of hating him tremendously and then wanting to be with him.  I am hurt and confused.  I am just wondering, once a cancer man makes a decision, do they stick with it forever, or are they known to change their minds?  Can anyone offer advice on this?

User Deleted

marcy wow i am sorry for your hurt,first off that is pretty harsh !!! i also dont want to give you false hope,but as 1 cancer man i can say for me that yes attraction is very important( most would agree) but there is so many ways to be attracted to someone… will a cancer man change his mind? it is possible i would hope that this guy is not that shallow and as he analizes things within himself he may see this short coming in the mirror as he looks at himself.. this would be my hope for you…

User Deleted

Hello retsnom1, thanks for your message.

well it’s all a bit confusing for me, in his message the first paragraph tells me I am a wonderful, beautiful person and he loves my body language, my touch, how we kissed, then in the 2nd paragraph he tells me that he has a problem with my bodysize – What’s that all about!

He even asked me to move to his home town – what, did he have his eyes closed at that point when he was asking me – because I was still the same size then as I am now (sarcasm).  I didn’t realise the man was so shallow.  As you say, I hope he realizes what he has done, and sees himself for what he really is.

User Deleted

Hi honey.  Cancers are not cruel on purpose, they are just scared of dating someone who wont be impressive to their friends and family. I think they are the most superficial people in the zodiac for this reason. Also, because they  are very sensitive they hurt easily, but they can be blind to the suffering they cause because they only see their own pain. I was madly in love with a cancer who thought I was too short for him…not surprisingly his next gf was 5`9 tall and pretty…although apparently he met her at college bu didnt want to date her back then. She was clearly very happy to be dating such a charming and gorgeous man, she was beaming with joy. But then he dumped her just like all tne others…but I still love this guy, although I know its not right something draws me to him. I think if I wore heels and makeup all the time he might fall for me…then I would be his barbie princess. But I cant live like that, its not who I am. So I know how you are feeling right now, I know exactly. good luck and stay strong!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.