Questions and Answers

Complicated taurus guy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m 15 and so the guy i met. He’s taurus. I met this guy at a tuition few months ago. We knew each other, then we started to talk some random stuffs and do things together. I liked him at first, i’ve tried many ways to avoid him because it’ll make him want me and fall for me the same way i do. But, i can’t make it any longer ’cause i fall in love with him. Within weeks, i finally see some changes. He doesn’t really care about me when we’re just friends. But after that, the changes were he keeps looking or staring at me and always follow me at the back. He even tried to walk in front of me and pass by me a lot to grab my attention. Sometimes my best friend catch him looking at me but when he found out my friend was watching him too, he quickly looked away. Maybe he was feeling the same. As i stopped avoiding him and went back to tuition, again my friends found out that he tried to look at me without me knowing. His friend was there with him, too. Me and my friends also agreed that his friend keep looking at me like a stalker and then whispered something mysterious in his ear everytime. He said that i touched his heart when we chatted. It was because i said that he’s nice and i like to talk to him. Then he said so touching, i’m the first one who said it ’cause everyone says he’s too cool hard to talk with. He always acted cool and gave me the looks that he wants to talk to me. I saw him blushing a bit when we’re chatting. Mostly we often say nothing together because both of us keep blushing. He never walk away just to stop the quiet conversation when that happens. But sometimes he didn’t reply my messages and not calling me as i told him to. I was so in love with him until full of confidence to tell him that i love him. So yeaah, i did. He rejected yet i didn’t give up. By making him feel guilty, I inbox him everything how i feel ’bout him. He replied that i made a wrong decision to love him. After that, we didn’t talk and i decided to live on my own like spending more time with friends and doing things i like. Yet we still went to tuition and i saw him looking at me the same way again. Maybe he still care? It was already a month ago. We still go to tuition weekly on holiday. He looked sad and face expression hard when he sees me. I walked away then stalked him in a corner. He looked even more sad and terrible. I’m confused. Does he love me?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.