Questions and Answers

will i survive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Struggling medically, cancer, then relapse, the transplant, and now 5 years later flu has completely crippled my lungs, in icu.  wife and i have split up 6 months ago, have a daughter 3 yrs old…what will happen now.

“I believe that you will survive but if you keep focusing on what you currently have no control over then you will have trouble,dear. I am loathing that your wife would leave you at this time that’s not a wifely thing to do. She is suppose to stick by you no matter what. Just know that you’ve got a friend in me…”

User Deleted

i left my wife 6 months ago…not now.  i was fine then.  also, she stuck by me for 6 years throughout the cancer, knowing full well i could die.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Alright I have good news for you that if you try following may be you could heal all your problems  –

The best one is – The Healing Code: 6 Minutes to Heal the Source of Your Health, Success, or Relationship Issue

Thousands of people including myself have used healing codes successfully to get rid of many health issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.