Questions and Answers

Im asking again! Please respond Oracle! Will I win my leo soulmate back?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I met a leo man back this past june of 2011. His date of birth is 08/22/1963. Mine is 02/20/1974. He split up with me the end of June because he said he had “walls” up from past hurts. This past December we reconnected. Everything has felt very fateful with him & there is also a sense of peace about the whole thing despite everything. I told him I wanted to be his best friend & life partner as I felt the best relationships are based on friendship. Will I win him as my soulmate/life partner? I realize that trust does take time and dont want to seem like Im chasing him but I do want to be there for him genuinly. Please advise on what I can do to let him trust me & if it will all be worth it in the end. Thank you & peace be with you!

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

There are a few things here which if you spend some time understanding can help you throughout the life:

Love can be found in joy, harmony and peace. Your current situation is more like a tide of emotions and there is chaos at best. There is nothing like winning or losing in Love. The other person is neighter an object nor a trophee which you can win by doing this and that.

You have to understand that its not Love but an unconcious need/desire that has been coming up. There is nothing wrong with it but you have to have some understanding so that you are better equipped to deal with the situation.

The best you can do is express your feelings to him and surrender the outcome. There is no other way. To trust or not is really a choice, it can take an instant or forever. Laughter is the best medicine and it can do wonders. 🙂

User Deleted

Thank you Oracle, yes I have surrendered it because its all I can do. If its meant to be it will be. Thank you again!

User Deleted

Thank you Oracle, yes I have surrendered it because its all I can do. If its meant to be it will be. Thank you again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.