Questions and Answers

In love with a younger Virgo man.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Ben_Gin
    Participant

I’m a Sagi who’s so in love with a Virgo man. I know we’ve not spent a long time together but I strongly feel we have enough chemistry to create an explosion if you know what I mean. The only thing is… God he’s younger than me, so much younger.. If you’re wondering what I’m thinking, fyi I think I still look good. Well at least i hope so hahaha… Honestly, we’ve not met for 6 months now but I think of him every single day & I miss him so much it’s ridiculous. Ok, to cut to the chase, is age an issue to you Virgo men out there? Should I call him? I know Virgoan men are practical people but.. there’s always a but isn’t there? Let me know.. thanks 😉

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

I am not a Virgo male but I have few words to share with you.

I think should focus entirely on what you want and feel, and let go of this age difference or any other confusing thoughts you might be having.

Life has to be lived and every moment is to be enjoyed. Youth is an attitude, just focus on your health and feel good about life 🙂

Ben_Gin
    Participant

Appreciate so much for your advice 🙂 All things considered, I know what I must do. You’re a bless, thanks & take care.

Ben_Gin
    Participant

I’ve another most important question. Does he miss me too? Please.. I need to know, thanks.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Yes he does thinks about you but directly or indirectly you want to be sure if he is into you or not 😛

But it works other way round, you have to be in a celebrating mood to get a loving partner and then enjoy the relationship. What you are doing right now is doubting and not feeling confident, and in turn delaying the success. Think about it 🙂

Ben_Gin
    Participant

I will definately celebrate & enjoy if I could be with him. How could I not, I miss him so.. Yes it’s true I do have doubts & perhaps a bit not confident, it’s all just because I think & feel he deserves the best. My current situation now is a complete mess & the last thing I want to be is anyone’s burden or worry. And yes of course, I would love if I could know if he is into me or not. If the feeling is mutual, God.. there’s just no stopping me. I won’t delay. I’ll just have to put my things in order 1st perhaps this 2 weeks. Goodness, this is just so exciting & scary.. Honestly, I don’t even remember how to kiss & I’m actually saying this on line !! Am I making a spectacle of myself? Truly, please tell me now that you’ve mentioned it. Is he into me or not? Thanks

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

The more important question is – Are you ready to have him in your life or not?

There is a famous zen story –

Empty Your Cup

A university professor went to visit a famous Zen master. While the master quietly served tea, the professor talked about Zen. The master poured the visitor’s cup to the brim, and then kept pouring. The professor watched the overflowing cup until he could no longer restrain himself. “It’s overfull! No more will go in!” the professor blurted. “You are like this cup,” the master replied, “How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup.”

I suggest you take a look at our Solutions page and try something to keep yourself in celebrating mood 24×7.

Also repeat these to yourself as often possible –

I AM ALLOWING MYSELF TO HAVE LOVING RELATIONSHIPS NATURALLY AND EASILY

Ben_Gin
    Participant

If I’m getting this right, you’re trying to tell me how on earth would I know if I don’t give this a try.. am I correct? Why is there that question, am I ready to have him in my life or not? I am so aware & expect heaps of obstacles.. is there something else I don’t know? Pls, I’m not questioning, I’m just asking. If there’s something else I should know, kindly tell me. Hahaha & you still have not told me.. is he into me or not? Honestly & truly, I’ve never done this bef in my life. I’m confiding to someone.. to you whom I’ve never met & seen bef. Honestly i wasn’t even expecting any answer to my 1st ques. But what’s wonderful, I’m learning it’s not wrong to hope provided I must do something to get what I want.. sooo he does think of me? Can I know what he’s thinking that’s abt me? I’m not being difficult, I’m just being curious.. enlighten me 🙂 Appreciate your insight

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

I don’t know what he thinks about you but he does likes you and remembers you.

And this is more than enough one could ask for, now its upto you, how creative you can be to have fun and enjoy this time.

Ben_Gin
    Participant

We were in a middle of a chat when you left abruptly. Care to comment what I shared with you about myself. It’s not everyday I opened up to any stranger. Appreciate your reply for any advice, thks.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Oh yes someone came and I had to go out immediately. I suggest watch this video and it just might be what you are looking for –

How to Love with Awareness and Relate Without Fear

Ben_Gin
    Participant

I’ve seen the video u sent me, thks. This may be something different though related to what I’m looking for. I was wondering who OSHO was, now I know. If I may ask, 1st sentence he said we should be selfish correct? To get the love we’re so looking for & in rtn to give back to others, we have to be selfish am i rite? I can understand the logic behind this, how can u give if u don’t have it at d 1st plc.

But if i may add, life comes with responsibilities & commitments. To achieve to what u’re seeking for, u may hurt others a lot in your journey. How do u justify that? I’m so against achieving my happiness at the expense of others even if it’s from someone who’s giving my life total misery right now. I guess my questions are, 

A.) Will karma apply in this pic? U know, tit for tat?

I know deep in my heart what I deserve in life but I’ve 2 kids to consider & I’m in love a younger man who I actually believe will be good 2 me & most of all protect me. No idea where i get this feelings from or

B. ) Is this what u so called a vision?

C.) Will I be good for him?

Also relating to the video I watched,

D.) Will my actions be justifiable?

Pls kindly let me know. Thks 🙂

Ben_Gin
    Participant

Hi psychicdom, sounds like u’re more in love with urslf than I could be with this man.. haha jokiiinngg 🙂 Yes I won’t deny the charm & yes I adore him but perhaps it’s ur stability & practicality is what I need 2b sure I’m in a real world. We Sagis’ are a playful lot but I assure you Sir I can be devoted & loving only you if you are the true one for me. Anyway, tks 4 d advice & don’t take me too hard ok.. not easy times for me right now.. byeee 😉

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Ohh this is a sensitive topic and I have a different opinion.

Life doesn’t comes with responsibilities & commitments, only sad and unhappy people think this way and unfortunately most people die without experiencing real love and happiness.

Only a person who is unhappy, sad, angry, fearful etc can hurt himself and others. On the other hand a person who is so happy, cheerful and celebrating every moment of life has never and will never hurt anyone. That’s how it works.

Did you ever wonder why Life and this Universe exists at first place? Did you ask for it?

Taking responsibility in life is a good thing but only in theory. Humans have an unconscious mind that does a lot of things without our intervention or control. Think of how you breath, digest food, heart pumps blood, healing, hair growth, dreams, sleep and so many other things that happen on their own. 🙂

The fact is human body is ever changing and grows on it own. When you were a child you were happy because you had no idea of what taking responsibility means and if there is a thing called commitment. These are just false ideas and beliefs you learned to keep yourself safe and secure and blindly started to follow as a survival mechanism.

Another truth is human body catches illness when exposed to prolonged stressful situations. Its perfectly okay to sacrifice own happiness for others and choose to live a life full of misery but sooner or later your body and mind will be unable to cope and attract health problems. And at that point all your ideas of responsibility and commitment will fall one by one.

Most people misunderstand Karma and it is strange that in animal kingdom where a big fish eat the smaller fish and nothing happens. No tit for tat.

Law of karma only applies when we unconsciously believe we are separate from this entire universe (also called Ego) and that belief of separation makes us fearful, violent and what not. Ego creates suffering and because of this suffering we tend to do all kinds of wrong things which further attracts suffering. It continues as a cycle unless you become aware of it and break it.

I’m in love a younger man who I actually believe will be good 2 me & most of all protect me. No idea where i get this feelings from or

Why do you think he will protect you? Again you think this way because of fear and where there is fear there is no Love. You just want this person in your life to fulfill your needs and take care of you but what about happiness? love? celebration?

No one has time to judge your actions, and your own mind keep on creating this fear inside you. You are judging yourself and rest of the world is busy in their pursuits.

Thank you for your question 🙂

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

I just stumbled upon this picture that clearly explains how human mind works.

Your unconcious mind will make you think that there is a white triange in above image but there is not. Just three pie. Observe and you’ll get to know deep secrets of Life.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.