Questions and Answers

love problem with an ex and my fiance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

should i stay with my fiance or get back together with my daughters father?

Anonymous
    Inactive

“My name is George William i am from USA, i always doubt the power of spell casters until i had a misunderstanding with my fiancee before our marriage.. I was engaged to the love of my life. We were in the middle of planning the wedding when out of no where she started acting cold and distant. I asked her several times what was wrong and she always said nothing. One month before the wedding, she said she needed time to think and that we should wait some more. When just weeks before she was so excited about getting married and starting our lives together. So I respected her wishes and postponed the wedding. I was in shock and she would not communicate with me. So I called kulumbu and asked him if she could help me. I loved her and I did not want to loose her. So kulumbu accepted my case and told me that it can be repaired. I didn’t expect it to happen but to my surprise, Rebecca called me 4 days later and said she was really confused and having cold feet but just couldn’t bear to tell me. Today we are finally married and very happy. Thank youkulumbu… i want you to know that if you are still having problem with your spouse or ex-lover you can contact kulumbu via this e-mail greatkulumbuspelltemple@gmail.com so that he can give you solution with what ever problem you are having concerning your love life, finance and other issues..

Anonymous
    Inactive

“My name is George William i am from USA, i always doubt the power of spell casters until i had a misunderstanding with my fiancee before our marriage.. I was engaged to the love of my life. We were in the middle of planning the wedding when out of no where she started acting cold and distant. I asked her several times what was wrong and she always said nothing. One month before the wedding, she said she needed time to think and that we should wait some more. When just weeks before she was so excited about getting married and starting our lives together. So I respected her wishes and postponed the wedding. I was in shock and she would not communicate with me. So I called kulumbu and asked him if she could help me. I loved her and I did not want to loose her. So kulumbu accepted my case and told me that it can be repaired. I didn’t expect it to happen but to my surprise, Rebecca called me 4 days later and said she was really confused and having cold feet but just couldn’t bear to tell me. Today we are finally married and very happy. Thank youkulumbu… i want you to know that if you are still having problem with your spouse or ex-lover you can contact kulumbu via this e-mail greatkulumbuspelltemple@gmail.com so that he can give you solution with what ever problem you are having concerning your love life, finance and other issues..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.