Questions and Answers

loving leos ? help me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i am a cancer teen in love with a leo who doesnt give me the time of day but is still here what should i do ? should i set aside my feelingsand move forward ?he’s more focused on his life then me , am i being selfish . i think our age has a big deal to do with it . but when were together its like everything has changed . we get along so well and the love is thier . but being a cancer its hard not having him thier when i need him . what do i do hes the most amazing person ive ever met and ive been crushing on him since i was 13 :O i cant just let him go . but is this going anyware ? were long distance too . :c but uhq i cant help falling for such a difficult situation i poor my heart out for him. :c HELPPPPPP MEEEEEE :c

Anonymous
    Inactive

My experience with Leo’s, especially men, is their mane’s need to be constantly be stroked. Meaning their ego’s. They need constant praise and reassurance. Giving a Leo alot of attention will bring you many places with him. Leo men are also very romantic creatures and are very sexual. If you have their attention (dress well, look good) they will proudly parade you arm-in-arm in public.

The one thing I would like to make mention is the long distant relationship issue. In my experience and others as well, it does not always work out. I’m not saying it’s impossible, but you do need to be able to spend time together and do things together to actually get to know each other.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.