Questions and Answers

Married and lonely

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all, I have been married for 2 years we have been together for over 4 years. My husband works out of town a lot. i stay home with 3 kid

I recently reunited with an old h.s BF and we instantly cocked. Long story short we we’re seeing each other regularly but he fell for me and I fell for him, we decided to stop seeing eachother. Because he could not handle not being with me like he wanted to. Now I can’t get him out of my mind I don’t know what to do.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

I cannot answer your question but hve something to say about you:

• You are not happy and enjoying your marriage, same with your husband.
    • When you met this old friend, you started to enjoy each and every moment once again.
    • The old habit of judging and analyzing stepped in and made you to stop seeing your old friend. In other words you choose suffering over happiness.
    • This suffering will not stop here and create more problems in your Life. There is a simple rule, happiness creates more happiness and suffering creates more suffering.

The thing is you need to love yourself and its not really about other people in your life and you come first. If you are unhappy life will become a burden, the process has already begun.

So the first thing you need to do is find happiness within you, not in any other person. Take a look at our Solutions page and try out a few things.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the response I will try these exercises. I wanted to know if my husband and I  will make it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was also wondering what you meant by judging and analyzing ? Was I doing that to y old friend? Was I not allowing myself to be happy with him , my husband, or just anyone in general? Are there reasons why I am this way? Thank you so much…

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

I want your life to be a celebration, filled with love and joy and this has nothing to do with people in your life.

Judging and analyzing is simply labeling things, people or action. This is right, that is wrong, I have to be a good person, what will people say, what will my kids say, etc. etc.

But more importantantly a lot of judging and analyzing is not real, its imaginary just in the head. You can say guilt and fear are the underlying emotions.

I suggest watch this video –

How to Love with Awareness and Relate Without Fear

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow that sounds just like me. Can you tell me if my husband nd I wil work?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have not heard from my old BF in a couple day, it’s strange since he was the one to express his feelings for me first and seems to really like me. Is be even thinking about me, will he call again? What’s going to happen with us?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will I end up with my secret BF or stay with my husband ? Please help. I want to know what to do .thank you so much! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.