Questions and Answers

Pisces and Scorpio relationship failing.. help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pisces1996

So, I’m a Pisces woman, and I’ve been with this Scorpio man for about four or five months now. He’s two years older than me, I’m 18. Long story short, we met through a friend and right from the get go, sparks flew. It seemed like a match made in heaven, but as our relationship continues, it’s becoming more apparent that not getting to know him before jumping into such a flaming, physical and intense partnership, is causing many problems. I feel closed off, I feel like I dont truly know him. Another thing, is that his extreme nature scares me away at times. He hurts my feelings without even trying. He has a lot of negativity around him, and it definitely weighs on me. However, when we do work things over, the love we both feel is amazing. It just feels like too much work for me at times. Is it worth all the strain and pain? Also, a Pisces man I had been with for two years has recently come back into my life. I miss the comfort, I miss the stability. I miss the extremely natural connection we had, I wonder if I should go back to the Pisces or strive for the passionate and exciting Scorpio. It’s a tough decision. Advice/ thoughts? 

dreamerstung

Hello.   I’m in the same boat.    Been seeing him for 8 months on and off.  I can’t let go.  I’ve tried over and over.   As time has passes he’s letting me in.  He shares his feelings more, shows me more emotions.   Now we are more like friends but the passion is still crazy strong.   I feel him leaning on me more and more.   Weve dated others but still return to each other.   He was cheated on and has some point to prove and needs to get past this.   I don’t know what the future will be but if he comes calling I will most likely be ready to open my arms for him.   I will tell you this.   Every other man I’ve dated has not been able to hold my mind  body and soul as my Scorpio.    

dreamerstung

Hello.   I’m in the same boat.    Been seeing him for 8 months on and off.  I can’t let go.  I’ve tried over and over.   As time has passes he’s letting me in.  He shares his feelings more, shows me more emotions.   Now we are more like friends but the passion is still crazy strong.   I feel him leaning on me more and more.   Weve dated others but still return to each other.   He was cheated on and has some point to prove and needs to get past this.   I don’t know what the future will be but if he comes calling I will most likely be ready to open my arms for him.   I will tell you this.   Every other man I’ve dated has not been able to hold my mind  body and soul as my Scorpio.    

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.