Questions and Answers

please help! I need a clear answer please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Hi, Im Prateik Mukherjee, born on the 27th of June 1990, at 12:45 pm. I was wondering if there is any way for you to tell me as to how my exam might go on the 18th. i have been preparing for a month now and i am very worried as the pass percentage is as low as 5 to 6 %. So my query is according to your predictions how do you see the exam going?

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

There is no guarantee that even if you pass this exam, you’ll be very successful in Life. Also there is no guarantee that if you fail this exam, you’ll not succeed in Life. Then why be so much stressed and confused?

It has happened, I have seen very learned people begging for money. And I have also seen fools living a king-size life. Then why be so much stressed and confused?

Astrology can predict every single imp. event of your life. You only need to see a good astrologer. So no matter what you do or don’t, if your entire Life was predetermined at your birth. Then why be so much stressed and confused?

Q: Dear Guruji I doubt myself a lot, I doubt my skills, abilities and decisions. How do you deal with self-doubt?
    Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: How does one deal with self-doubt? Understand doubt: doubt is always about something that is good. Someone tells you ‘I love you’, you ask them ‘Really?’, and they say ‘I hate you’, you never ask ‘Really?’ So, a doubt is always about something good. You doubt your abilities; you never doubt your weaknesses. You doubt happiness, you never doubt misery. Isn’t it? Nobody doubts their depression. ‘But well, I’m not sure if I’m happy or not, well I’m not sure’. So when you understand that the doubt is always about something that’s positive, your mind shifts to a level, a different level altogether.
    Doubt is simply low prana. If you do more pranayams you will see that you have come about that.

From: http://wisdomfromsrisriravishankar.blogspot.com/2011/04/love-combined-with-commitment-is.html

User Deleted

very true the last post has given,to succeed in life should come from within and believe that you can. Yes,i see a result that you will pass but will this be the only result that is to come from passing. Will it be useful in the future? Sometimes in life,the greatest and most brilliant results come from the wisdom and belief that you carry within. I know this for sure and i know someone else will soon find this out…..

User Deleted

Thank you so much for taking time out to reply. Both the replies actually made more sense than myself. haha. Thank you again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.