Questions and Answers

The ex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

My I ex and I are separated by years and miles, we have no kids and were never married to one another I am happily married now, but lately I cant get him out of my head we spoke years ago but he broke off contact abruptly and for no reason. I tried to ask him why but got no response. Why won’t he get out of my head, does it mean I should try to get a hold of him even though he didn’t want to talk to me?

User Deleted

I havent thought of him in years! and it wasn’t like anything reminded me of him it was just bam! I’m a cancer and he’s a scorp so I know that means he left an impression but this is bizarre.

User Deleted

Iam a scorpio, i think its gonna depend on how things ended or why things ended between you two. Water signs attract naturally so it makes sense to me that he just popped in your head. I think whats bothering you (and this would bother me too, prolly alot of people) is you didnt get closure and he just abruply stop speaking to you. The cancer i was with was the only person that could munipulate me to stick around for 8 years (not saying that you did this, just stating my own experiences) but knowing he was with someone else bothered me terribly to the point that i had to break off contact. If i hadnt broke off contact i would have continued sitting there wanting more from him. But the scorpio male i dated broke off contact with me when he fell head over heels for someone else, so i guess theres no telling really:/

Looking on your compatibility is says:

Otherwise, a very lovely relationship may end up abruptly, after which they invariably miss each other very much usually throughout their lives.

https://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/cancer-woman-scorpio-man/

When wounded, Scorpio becomes resentful and vindictive. Cancer on the other hand, cries or sulks, and usually lets the other person know (verbally or nonverbally) about it. Scorpio, by contrast, hides it.

It states in astrology that cancers and scoprios are the most compatible for relationships, so chances are you will prolly always think of each other:/

Is it possible he didnt know you tried to contact him? That would be the only thing that would concern me. Otherwise if he simply did not respond sadly thats the closure, your best bet is to try your very best to let this go (try not to let it bother you) and concentrate on your happy marriage:) Hope this helps:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.