Questions and Answers

The love of my life

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been married to my husband for 10 years and I love him, but I feel like I have been falsely lead. There are many things in my mind that don’t make sense anymore. When he and I started having trouble, I started to dream heavily about my first true love and I think about him so much that I even have small visions of us being together. I can and have pictured us together. When we separated it wasn’t because “we” wanted to, it was just the wrong time. Now 14 years later I hurt for him just as I did when we said goodbye. Will I ever be with him again….Will he remember me if I called him, will he be happy that I called him? I have a strong desperate need for him and don’t know what to do. I’m in the middle of studying for a national test and just want peace of mind before I take my test. Thank you so much!!!
    My dob 02/03/77 at 6:30 pm Pompano, Beach, Florida
    His dob 08/15/67
    Please help….I’m so terribly lost!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

my lover of over a year has commitment issues derived from a bad childhood. I will do anything for this man but I don’t know if I can handle the heartache anymore. He can be very loving and passionate towards me. When we get close he pushes me away and becomes someone I don’t know. I would love to have a lifetime love affair with this beautiful man but do not know if I can handle the emotional and physical neglect anymore. My previous lover shares the same birthday and is willing to share our lives together. He is very loyal and our connection of electricity cannot be duplicated. But we our many miles apart. I am very distraught about this person

Anonymous
    Inactive

The First 9 years were filled of emotional and physical neglect. I don’t know of that’s something I can ever come back from. Life is too short to wonder why or what if. I do know that I have never felt this amount of love for anyone in my life than I do with my former. He too is about a thousand miles away. I can’t handle living my life wondering what could’ve been, when I can find out what might be. I hate to sound viscous because I’m married but my internal scars will never heal and somewhere in the depth of my heart lies a very broken heart that I want to heal so badly. I would give up just about anything to feel his arms around me again. The emptiness in the pit of my stomach says something is definitely missing. If my email was working right now, I would know if my questions were answered. If it’s possible…. If someone emailed me a response to my post can you please post it in here so that I may read it? Thank you so much!!!

User Deleted

If you were happy in your married life, felt loved, you will be contented and your past love story would only be a loving memory but you are not.
    You remember the love you had from this other man, it doesn’t mean that ten years later it will be still here.
    You are the only person to make yourself happy and maybe you need time to think really of a way to find happiness again. You have to think about yourself and your needs. If your husband doesn’t bring you emotional or physical attention, you can either spend your life living in a fantasy world or take decisions. Can I ask you why you are still with your husband? did you try councelling? are you still in love with him?
    From the moment you will be happy and free, you will be in charge again of your life. Free to see this other man to make sure you are still feeling the way you do or free to meet someone else who will make you happy or even free to be happy on your own.
    Just turn the page for your own sake and open a new chapter. You are the writer you know?

User Deleted

I have been put back into contact with a man that I have crushed on for 23 years. We had an incredible night and day back in 2002, and I never returned his calls. Then, this past april, I found him online and asked if he remembered me. He said he couldn’t forget me, and we have been seeing each other pretty much since then. In july, I was unfaithful to him and he started seeing someone else as well as me. I didn’t know he had moved in with her until a few days ago, when he told me that he wanted me, that he didn’t love her, that he was in love with me and wants to live with me and be in a relationship with me. That he was using her and that he only started seeing her because of my cheating. I love this man with all my heart and he claims to love me too… Can we make this work? Me 7/10/1978 @ 10:48 a.m. Him 12/16/1970 @ 9:44 p.m. Both born in Bangor, Maine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.