Questions and Answers

when will i get married?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    anamukh

When will i get married 19thnov, 85 time: 8.32am

I had a problem with my boyfriend six months ago,which lead to us apart.

When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I fill so empty inside

sorry.Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped in

same problem too. i email the spells and I told him my problem

and I did what he asked me to briefly make. the long story Before I knew it

what happened,not 48 hours,my friend gave me a call and he

come back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going to happen, I’m so

grateful to these spells and will not stop publishing his name on the internet

just for the good work he has doing.If you need his help,you can email him at

(UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM)and he will also help you to Dr.Akim(

UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM) I will be forever grateful to you.

Geoffandmel

When will I marry

temmychaps

thinking of getting married soon……..

greatest

I am Doctor Ezemu, i am a doctor with witchcraft spell, i can help  to cure HIV/AIDs or related illness, help get your money from spammers and internet fraudsters, Bring back lost lover even if lost for a long time, Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career, get a good job, Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away, Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution, Eliminate in family fights, Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities, Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart, I destroy and can send back the Nikolai (water spirit, sleepless night, up presses by wicked powers,) if requested, heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation, Get you marriage to the lover of  your dreams in life, i can help you with the power to do anything you want . it takes 24 hours to get it 100% guaranteed to work in fact SAME DAY RESULTS.contact me today and change your life for ever. contact me via email;  greatchiefpriest@gmail.com  OR PHONE +2348151599032

TaureanRoxx

when do i get married? DOB : 03.05.1988, Time: 9.00am IST, Place: Dhubri,Assam, India.

eisha

i m 28 years old my date of birth is 22 june 1986 ..when will i getting married?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.