Questions and Answers

will he come back ???

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I am 26 year libra girl I love a Airies boy.we had relation fron last 6 years almost.but because of some problems i said No …to him before 2 years…and now i realized that I cant live without him…even he was not able to live without me….but now when I said that to him…he is saying that he loves another girl sagitarius and he will not come back to me…but i know that only he likes that girl …and asked that sagitarius girl that she also loves him? then she said NO and said that we are just good friends…i know that they have no bed relation till now…and know that at this time these feelings only from my friend’s side only…yet she has not started think like that for him…they are working at same place…me and my friend are from India .and that girl is from canada…he is in canada right now…

I live him and want him back…like he was for me…he also loved me alot…please help me…to gte him back to me..will he come back…??? yes yes then how much time he will take …and will he surely come me…??? give me solution for my this problem…I want his love back …please help me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.