Questions and Answers

Worth the wait or wasting my time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    antonette-01

My boyfriend has been in prison since aug2012 and coming home in may.  Our relationship was falling apart because of his drug use. I stuck it out and we talk almost everyday.  He says it won’t ever go back to the way they were and our love is there and I know he loves me. Before our relationship started falling apart it was good. Was it worth the wait what are the chances of him falling back into bad habits and what do I need to do to keep him happy

Demonoid420

look ive seen this happen a lot and the bad possibilties out way the good you know his habits so if he continues his old ways get rid of him a relationship should be two way streak if he truely cared then he would show effort in trying and do his best to make you happy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Without DR DAHIRU a lot of people would have been dead through heart break. My case is not different from heart break, I am married woman with 3 kids and there was a time when i was having problem with my husband because he was having an affair outside our marriage and this was making me feel bad. So i tried finding solution to my problem by reading a lot of relationship tips on the internet and that was how i came in contact with DR DAHIRU contact details and through the help of DR DAHIRU at [email protected]  my husband left the girl he was having affair with and he came back to me and our kids. After a job well done by DR DAHIRU i felt that it will be unfair if i keep this secret to myself and that is why i am going to drop the contact details of DR DAHIRU right now,or you can also reach him via this email:  [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.