Aquarius

How to attract an Aquarius?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

How will you attract an Aquarius’s attention?

Zulki

a 45y Aqua and i sag 32y are in love, but she spend most of her time with her Boyfriends, She is emotionless, no feelings, Flirty, and mostly loves to talk on cellphone with her Boy friends. 2 days of love and 4 days of detachment. She steps into me when she can’t hold longer her feelings for me, and after couple of days she went in detachment as she is not from this world. She is my world and she is always on my mind. I miss her so much. How to attract her to spend her more time with me?

User Deleted

Im an aquarius woman..the only thing I can tell you is that we dont like to feel pressured…when we come across some one who is clingy we feel our freedom is being threaten…we have a hard time expressing our feelings..is not that we are cold nor dettached..contrary, our feeling are deep…let her be..she is probably thinking of you all the time but you’ll never know till you back off

User Deleted

be dynamic,outgoing, and exciting to be around. we want someone with passion for whatever makes them feel…. well.. alive! we are innovaters the rulers of strange house do something out of the regular to suprise us but, donyt come on too strong or you might take longer to achive your goal but it wont be in vane we would just need a little time to adjust dosen’t really mean we’ll avoid you but it just means we’re understanding how to approach you the next time.

nishna

just be casual and informative..the conversation should be interesting..that means it should be about unusual topics..do not be pushy and over friendly..

User Deleted

Coming from an Aquarius woman, be extremely charismatic, be a good listener, and be sure to keep the conversation going. Aquarius women are very good at picking out subtle signs of things you may think you’re hiding very well. And be sure to appear trustworthy if the conversation turns to something more serious and personal, which any woman will be thrilled to participate in, but beware of extreme skepticism when talking to an Aqua girl.

User Deleted

Coming from an Aquarius woman, be extremely charismatic, be a good listener, and be sure to keep the conversation going. Aquarius women are very good at picking out subtle signs of things you may think you’re hiding very well. And be sure to appear trustworthy if the conversation turns to something more serious and personal, which any woman will be thrilled to participate in, but beware of extreme skepticism when talking to an Aqua girl.

User Deleted

I’m not sure but Aquarius + Pisces have been some of the best match-ups I have ever seen, so keep that in mind.

User Deleted

If the price is right, I’ll pay.

Indigo-Blue

I am an Aquarius. You have to be full of excitement,adventurous,voyeuristic. Aquarius women thrives off of the attributes. But, no matter how interesting you are to an aquarius. We will always at some point in the relationship or friendship withdraw and take a short hiatus from everyone. We are loners. We appreciate solitude. It is how we get a peace of mind.

Bluesidian

AQUARIUS MAN HERE.

Allow the time we need to think of you or miss you. If you”re there ALL THE TIME it feels smuthering . Don’t pay attention to the lack of “showing emotion” because you’ll be the LAST to know that we are about to ask you into our lives. But when we DO, then you can guarantee that we will think of you before we go to sleep and wake up thinking of you. Then you are free to show all the closeness and attention you want to Aquarius because they will then be able to receive it. And you’ll be wellcome to be there all the time with no problem. Just remember , not at first to give Aquarius the time to ANALYZE the possibilities of your union. 

Mista-G
    Participant

Im fairly selfish.  I change my mind about most things, at least 50 times a day.  I get drawn to people of all kinds but my favorites are either withdrawn people who retain an air of mystery or the complete opposite and people who get along with everyone and are as flighty as my mind.  Anything and anyone who is most of all interesting.  When Im with someone, I like it to be in a bubble where I dont even notice anyone else, but at the same time I like to involve as many characters in each and every adventure.  The key for me is that if I spend time away from someone and spend the rest of my time thinking about them and ways to impress, excite, romance or make an idiot out of them, then they have me and my attention.  I like deeply intellectual types, but not usually the academic types as I do find their thinking to be completely restricted.  Creative is the word.  Anyone who places obligation or entrapment on me is fairly instantly dismissed.  Quite a pickle.

User Deleted

i jst wana say what is written in my destiny…how will be my future??would i be able to get that what i want and what i desire..would i be able to fullfill the dreams of mmy parents…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    antiquedahlia
    Participant

As an Aquarius woman I can say the thing that attracts me most to people is when they can keep up a good conversation with me. I tend to jump around in my conversation topics and be really witty and I become attracted to those who can keep up with that.
    In addition, be engaging, a good listener and adventurous!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.