Capricorn

Questions regarding my capricorn, will you capricorns please answer ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    I just wanna know that you ignore your loved ones ?? Why always you want that your loved one should chase you , should start conversation first , should fall for you, misses you, cry for you(but beyond that you like strong girls who dont cry etc.)

Im ARIES and my bf is capricorn , i was used to be extremly INNOCENT , CHASER , CLINGY type girl , but now i have changed myself alot, but im confused, if I chase him , he’ll ignore me , if i dont say anything/dont react, he’ll ignore me back again!!! what should I do ??
    One day he talks me as if no one can love me alot like he do , and very next week he disappears after showing emotions, why you are like that ?

my bf used to do it alot, he seldomly opens up with me and when he do so,he starts getting nervous…and romantic<3 but then he suddenly disappears? Y he do so ?
    We are with eachother about 3years, he lefted me once but just 1 month later he came back CRYING AND SAYING THAT HE HAS MADE MISTAKE, i do trust him but still when he disappears, i get worried if he leave me… He says that he wont do that again, he also say that he thinks about me most of the time and can’t have any relation with other girl because (he says that) IM THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WH0LE W0RLD WHO UNDERSTANDS HIM, v are kinda different but still he says like that..

why you all just diasppears ?
    what should I do to keep my boy happy ?

User Deleted

Hey, excuse me, but my Aries (male) is the one who disappears and ignores me… You must remember you have two cardinal signs here – which means you advance, he draws back, he advances, you draw back. Horns to Horns……Caps do their damn darndest to check their emotion and swallow it when it becomes too close to the surface- why, beause usually once we show it, it comes right back to bite us on the ass- it is hour shield against hurt, and we don’t even realize we do it. The toughest thing for a capricorn (at least for me, is to display the terribly soulful, deep and all encompassing emotions that I really feel… we show a cold face, because we truly believe that once we do we will be setting ourselves up for devastating hurt if it is not reciprocated..and when you profess love for us, our mind goes blank, and all those thoughts we have been feeling- well, they just won’t come out in words.. its like a deer (or a goat) in the headlights).  Then the Aries gets upset and the Cap feels like an ass later thinking about all the things they coulda shoulda said…

Caps are the wise old souls of the zodiac, Aries are the children.. a facinating, liberating and electric connection, but a tough one. I am sooo in love with my Aries guy, but he bounces in and out of my life.  I think about him all the time (he says same about me), and have a million wonderful sweet things I would say to him, and 2 million things I would do for him to show it.  Then, when we are together he says all the wonderful sweet stuff and, I forget to do everything! then I spend our time off kicking myself in the ass..

Be patient, I would imagine that when he is alone, all he thinks about is you, he would say and do it if he could… and someday, if you are patient, he will.  

mistic
    Aries, cappy love is the hardest kind of relationship, I am a aries and embrace it, I am deeply inlove with a cappy, been in a serious relationship for a few years now, I read what all the cappy say on this sight and see how true it is. they can be cold, but inside very loving and generaly misunderstood.  I am having some diffuctly with the back and fouth of my cappy also. sometimes I feel he gives me 100% then to just turn around and take it back and become withdrawn again, it is very confusing Aries to a girl, take time to get to know your own strengths of your sign, its the reason he was attracted to you in the first place, we are very loyal to the ones we love and a cappy loves that , we are full of fire and fun and a cappy needs that, we are passionate and outgoing with leadership qualities and a cappy admires that, but we also can be like a cappy once we have been hurt , we put up a wall that is hard to put back down. the communication is the biggest problem between us, and that is important in any relationship, he speaks in short to the point sentences, I have to go deep into my mind and emotions to get out what I need from him and by the time I do he is confused by my emotions.  you said you have changed. that is a problem for me also, I have been changing myself to to to make him understand . and love is loving someone for( who they are,) so be yourself!!. Aries love the chase so chase him. but realize we become insucere when he shuts down emotionaly. I would never want to be with a cappy again I love this man, but its the hardest blend , of personalities.  the very things that attract a aries cappy , are the very things that make it difficult to live with.
    good luck I think it can work but it takes both of you , like any healthy relationship to put in the time and understand of each other.
    Shabzzy

I am a cappy female, and pushing people away is something i do all too well. I cant help it, the moment emotions start to show, i freak out and disappear. I have fallen for a guy after 10 years, and all this time I swat guys off like flies, that I have no idea how to let him in and he’s backing off or backed off completely. I was in a relationship for ages, and it took me about 6 months to open up and share that initmacy but once he managed to push through, there was no turning back for me. He’ was everything to me. I showed him through actions that i loved him more than talk and emotions but it worked. I think with us cappies, we need to be pushed in the right way at the right time. The male caps are obviously a lot harded to get through to, but if we really love somebody we need constant re-assurance in a suttle way, not too pushy that we can trust the person we love. Cappy’s are serious people, and not so much romantic but we do like romance when it actually means something. I dont know a single cap who has cheated on their better halfs. They play around, but once settled they never look for other options

User Deleted

i am capricorn too, we are very serious in everything, we are very cold outside but warm,loving inner, we dont like to hurt people,we always hold our temper , but pls dont play with capricorn temper

User Deleted

I’m a Cap girl… it’s true… we have a tough time trusting too soon because showing our deepest most soulful emotions are scary to most Caps. We are very tender hearted… we hide it well though.

The most important thing to remember with a Cap is: Stability, consistency, a little bit of detachment (be your own person – don’t be clingy), trust, honesty, loyalty, patience, acceptance and sense of humor! We’re hugely misunderstood creatures – we have a great capacity for deep and lasting love and affection and we have a great sense of humor. We can be adventurous and love to have fun!!

A good way to get through to your Cap (no drama please!)… keep it light and suggest something fun to do together without pressurising him or her to confess their undying love to you within the first few weeks, or even months. Be patient it will come, and when it does you will be sure of it, 100%. We Caps will test you…! That’s the truth, plain and simple. So be prepared, and hang tough. 

Another important thing to remember is to give us personal space to mull things over (that’s why we “dissappear” or seem to “ignore”). Simply… sometimes we’re just busy with work – we can get one-track-minded about work. We’re very ambitious – we like to work hard and get ahead – sometimes that means we overlook our love partners. We don’t mean to, it’s just that we’re Caps. Don’t let it get you down — you can charm us out of “work mode” with a simple hug, or sweet word and a suggestion to go do something fun. Just don’t be demanding about it.

If it’s a new relationship or you’re dating hoping for something more… take it eeaaasy. We need time to get to know you before we allow those feeling out. Play a little hard to get (but don’t go over the top). Hope this helps… good luck! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with the Capricorns. My best friend is a Capricorn and she is the purest soul I have ever met. I give her space and I don’t smother her. She is the one person in this world I really trust with my life. I know I can share my secrets with her and they stay with her. To me she is the sister I have never had.

I find Capricorns to be very mature, think things out, are rational and reasonable and are not dramatic. The stability I need in my own life. As a Gemini my energy is very scattered. If you need GREAT advice talk to a Capricorn. Once a Capricorn knows they can trust you…you have a great and loyal friend or partner for life.

User Deleted

with capricorns should be honest .donot play with them .be urself. show ur love and when they find u r right person they will be with u.if u look at them yes they r very cold but from inside they r fire .u should love capricorn like a baby and spoil them after they will show their love.good luck.

Anonymous
    Inactive

First you have to realize all capricorns are not the same. I’m a capricorn myself and I just think you don’t understand him at all otherwise you won’t have all these questions about capricorns and their behavior and personality. Firstly capricorns you need to understand we are NOT expressive people im not saying all capricorns but most of them, meaning we kinda find it hard to share feelings, talk openly do all of that stuff we hate being on the spot. Capricorns apper all reserved and hard to approach serious or even scary but their just protecting themselves because deep down inside they are soft and vulnerable lack confidence they don’t want you too see that that’s why capricorns apper that way they only let a few people in. Try make him happy by telling him how much you love him be there for him though thick to thin . Teach him to expressive be loyal to him buy him gifts, challenge him. You might be drawing him away you realize capricorns keep everything inside he might not like being chased or maybe this has nothing to do with star signs at all maybe he just needs some space. 

User Deleted

I am a capricorn… so…

Why he backs away…

Well obviously he’s:

1.Licking his woonds…

He might got a bit of sting (hurt is too much to say it) but he is blaming himself for not being able to find or create “windows” for him to open up. 

2.Blaming himself…

We… do that alot… We know we are difficult… “Why did i said that?” or  “I should’ve said something!”, “Oh ffs i’m an idiot!”

3.Biting his heart like a rabbid dog than mending his woonds again…

We hate when ration is conquered by emotions, because the pain of fail… and makeing foold of ourselfs.

We love when ration is conquered by emotions, if we can get lost in it, blank brain, without making ourself look stupid.

We… think alot, we analyse alot, too much maby. It’s a hard work for us and oh god what a releaf when we can get blank brain lost in emotions BUT KNOWING that the other will take good care of our hearts, wont lough and wont exploit our soft points.

Possible advices:

1. May be helpfull to surf all this togather. Do it togather. Let him see that you are worryed about not hurting him. Will make him more confident in you. He will “secretly” learn that he’s too exigent with himself. Oh he may take the NO, to keep the ice cold shield on guard, but remember, most important, he hates his shield and loves you. If he can get rid of all the defences he will be happy and wont have any more restrictions of showing his full heart. If he gets again in the self blaming state, make him confident in himself.

This may be a little oversaid but it’s in cappy language: Treat him as a demigod and IGNORE his defences (you are togather for 3 years, no point for defences at this point, and he whants to get rid of it as much or more than you).

2. Touch him alot but not making him embarresed. Touch his face for example. (but not in public, we are verry cautious of our ice cold stone hard public immage, thow sometimes we might like it, sometimes). Oh he will probally backen a little, but treat that as if you didnt even noticed. Make him feal cozy, he’s backening cause he’s afraid to get hurt (blaming his own coldness). You cant melt ice in short fires. 

3. When you find that he whants to backen again, hold him, take care of his woonds, dont let him blame himself, “you are the guilty one” but dont say it, show it, abandon your pride for a bit , a bit of alcohol might help to worm him up, but not too much.

Capricorns have ALOT of pacience, too much sometimes. Take that much pacence in being warm and cozy.

Remember that if a cappy loves you, he’s your greatest and only ally against his defence sistem.

User Deleted

I am a capricorn… so…

Why he backs away…

Well obviously he’s:

1.Licking his woonds…

He might got a bit of sting (hurt is too much to say it) but he is blaming himself for not being able to find or create “windows” for him to open up. 

2.Blaming himself…

We… do that alot… We know we are difficult… “Why did i said that?” or  “I should’ve said something!”, “Oh ffs i’m an idiot!”

3.Biting his heart like a rabbid dog than mending his woonds again…

We hate when ration is conquered by emotions, because the pain of fail… and makeing foold of ourselfs.

We love when ration is conquered by emotions, if we can get lost in it, blank brain, without making ourself look stupid.

We… think alot, we analyse alot, too much maby. It’s a hard work for us and oh god what a releaf when we can get blank brain lost in emotions BUT KNOWING that the other will take good care of our hearts, wont lough and wont exploit our soft points.

Possible advices:

1. May be helpfull to surf all this togather. Do it togather. Let him see that you are worryed about not hurting him. Will make him more confident in you. He will “secretly” learn that he’s too exigent with himself. Oh he may take the NO, to keep the ice cold shield on guard, but remember, most important, he hates his shield and loves you. If he can get rid of all the defences he will be happy and wont have any more restrictions of showing his full heart. If he gets again in the self blaming state, make him confident in himself.

This may be a little oversaid but it’s in cappy language: Treat him as a demigod and IGNORE his defences (you are togather for 3 years, no point for defences at this point, and he whants to get rid of it as much or more than you).

2. Touch him alot but not making him embarresed. Touch his face for example. (but not in public, we are verry cautious of our ice cold stone hard public immage, thow sometimes we might like it, sometimes). Oh he will probally backen a little, but treat that as if you didnt even noticed. Make him feal cozy, he’s backening cause he’s afraid to get hurt (blaming his own coldness). You cant melt ice in short fires. 

3. When you find that he whants to backen again, hold him, take care of his woonds, dont let him blame himself, “you are the guilty one” but dont say it, show it, abandon your pride for a bit , a bit of alcohol might help to worm him up, but not too much.

Capricorns have ALOT of pacience, too much sometimes. Take that much pacence in being warm and cozy.

Remember that if a cappy loves you, he’s your greatest and only ally against his defence sistem.

CapLadyAdorn

Capricorn are loving but arent the best at showing it. Capricorn need loyalty, understanding and devotion to feel at ease in relationships. Being bossy, demanding and controlling is not the way to a capricorn heart. try to be loving, expressive and complimentary to your Capricorn. Give him space but also let him know how it makes you feel when he distances himself. Let him know how you like to be treated a what makes you happy

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Shadale20
    Participant

im a Pisces women. ive been dating my Capricorn man for 3 months almost 4. he pursued me we were exercise buddies for awhile then it turned into a relationship. and we have been good.i asked him are we serious he said yes this was serious and that it wasn’t about sex and that we can get more serious.. he said we are together.there is also a huge age difference. he is 39 im 22. there will be days where he disappears. im not clingy. im very independent. but there be times where i just want to let him know how i feel about him. he shows no emotion. but he is very caring and thoughtful. and very protective. i just dont know about the disappearing acts at times. he will disappear for no more then 2 days like nothing happen. and things will go back to how they were. he doesn’t show any emotion. as far as how he feels. he will say he misses me or he is thinking about me sometimes. it was a time when he said he was addicted. when things are good there good. but im not use to the disappearing acts. is this normal? like he will spend the night we would have great sex, cuddle watch movies.then the next day ill text him he will respond then disappear. im so confused ???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.