Leo

Are you jealous that I am a Leo and you’re not?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Proud to be a Leo 😀

User Deleted

I am also proud but other signs wont be jealous too much they have their own positives

Anonymous
    Inactive

-Of course Leo’s are going to think that other signs are jeolous of them:Confession, I think that way-but i think that other signs have their own ups as well<3

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am a july leo and people are jealous of the leo

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know u are in love with apisces but beware this sign loves to look at other women he may stray the only thing good is the sex

User Deleted

i BEG to differ… i am absolutely IN LOVE with a pisces and OF course he might like looking at other women… i mean… I CANNOT deny that i look at other men as well… does not mean that i plan on strayin away anywhere 😉 lol and as far as the jealousy goes… at times i find myself thinking that people are jealous of my aura… not because im a leo (or it could be because im a leo) but because my vibes are good and maybe they wish they had the confidence and boldness… but what i love about me is that i CAN bring that out in these other people (SIGNS) 😀

User Deleted

I think a lot of people look down upon a Leo because they consider them too self-centered. I am a Leo and happy but I don’t think anyone should be jealous of me. 

User Deleted

i agree with all of you we’re not competitive cuz we feel we dont have to but sometimes I have found someone trying to compete with me maybe because they’re threatened I can sing dance and play sports but those are just natural talents that come with a leo

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am a Leo. Proud to be. I quite like Sagis. My best friend is a Sagi and shes AWESOME

Shesthequeen

Of course people are jealous. That’s what comes with being royalty. They won’t admit it though, for they risk us laughing at them. Or even worse, agreeing. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.