Sagittarius

Are sagittarius able to keep a long distance relationship stable

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I just caught him cheating.. 🙁 it’s sad coz i love him so. But life must go on.. And lessons should be installed… I still love him and wishes the best of luck in life…

User Deleted

I’m a Sagittarius, my husband is a Taurus. We met in 2002 via the friend finder feature of ICQ messenger. He’s 14 yrs my junior, mature, grounded, practical with a hint of whimsy, a dry and sometimes goofy sense of humor. I’m a Sag lol. The Sag & Taurus traits offer an oddball attraction that became VERY strong over time. After years of great online conversations about life, love & happiness, we became friends & started talking on the phone in 2005. We were mightily attracted to each other, met in person in 2006 and started dating long distance. We decided our personalities could handle it and both felt it was worth the effort. We did amazingly well & got married in 2008. I lived half the year in my home state with my daughter while she was finishing high school. The half of the year she was with her dad, I lived in another state with my husband. When my daughter graduated & got into college, I moved in with hubby full-time. It’s 2 yrs living together full-time and it took some getting used to after years of long distance, but it’s been the biggest adventure of my life since the birth of my two children. I am a firm believer it depends on the couples individual hearts & souls and that the astrological traits play a part in the ability to handle long distance relationships. Thanks for reading. Love you site!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account