Sagittarius

Sag/Cap cusp

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I’ve known him 2 years.  He was too shy to ask me out but I could tell that he was interested.  I finally invite him over and we chat and he expresses how he feels for me.  He lives about 5 cities away.  He comes over for the weekends and recently a couple of days out of the week.  He says that he is my man and he has told me that he loves me and that he wants to be with me because  I make him feel so good.  When we are not around each other he asks if I miss him or if I love him all of the time. Do most Sags need this kind of confirmation constantly?  How much attention should I give him because he seems to love it but I don’t want to be too clingly. When we are around each other he doesn’t want me to get up or spend too much time doing anything because he says that he wants to spend every drop of time with me.  He likes to stay in bed and talk and (well, you know). He loves my cooking too.  He says that I take good care of him. What I’m wondering is if this is normal Sag behavior.  I’ve heard that they don’t like to be bored or to feel like they are stuck inside.  They like to go out and be adventerous.  Is it because he is on the cusp.  Also, I hate to ask this but I want the honest truth.  Sometimes he calls me at his lunch hour and right before he gets off and after he gets off. He also would text me throughout the day.  The last couple of days he hasn’t been doing that.  I understand that he gets busy at work so I don’t complain.  He has been coming over more often so maybe that is why contact in the daytime has lowered.  Yet when he comes over on the weekdays he is so tired that he usually goes to sleep.  What kind of Sag is this?  Tell me!  

User Deleted

Although I’m a female Sage, I find some similarities between me and your partner. We don’t tend to make up lies especially over things such as commenting your cooking skills or how we’d love to have you around. In sum, we say what we want and sometimes it takes us a lot of courage to do so. I have been thinking about my relationship too and want to ask the man I’m going out with where I stand in the relationship. I think we are quite thick-headed when it comes to romance and committment, so the reason he asks whether you love him is that he wants to make sure that you love him. One other thing is that many have said that Sages are full of energy and always on the move, I noticed the opposite particulary when work exhausts us out. Considering the long period of time you have spent together (2 years), he probably thinks it’s fine and you should know how he looks like after work. These are only my thoughts, I think it’s best to judge him from your woman’s instincts. Hope this helps!

User Deleted

Being a Sage,,, I can say that ur guy is what a perfectly normal Sage is like. If he says that he is ur man and he he loves u and that he wants to be with u, then he means that.. Because we would never use the love word until we r 100% sure… And regarding the confirmation.. Sages thrives on appreciation and Confirmation that we r the best… The reason that he asks if u miss him or loves is because he MISSES you when u r not with him and loves u.. A sage will never ask anyone if they miss him until he is missing them,,,, And if u dont miss him then he would think that he is wasting his time with you.. Thats the main reason,, he wants to know if he is investing his time and energy in the right person.. If you miss him, call him and tell him that u r missing him right now and love him. 

U also wanted to know How much attention should u give him.. The answer is very simple and if u read abt sages u shouldnt actually ask this question in the first place. Sages love to be the center of attention.. The more the better… Nothing to boost the ego of a sage than to keep him in the center of everything, if everything revolves around him.. They perform the best at that point. So just shower him with attention as u have urself stated that he loves it and he will Love it. Sages are adventourous so go out with him and shower ur love on him front of others and he will be urs forever. My Guarantee. however u should know where to draw the line in respect to PDA and being vulgar.. 

And now in regard to him calling u and texting you and the time that he used to do and which has lowered… I certainly cant comment on that.. coz sages dont follows the conventional time… What is 1oClock and 2 o Clock for others doesnt bind to Sages… Coz we follow our own time… For u it would 1… For us it would be time to eat.. time to sleep… time to go out.. and stuff like that… We dont go as per hours. So I cant really help on the last part.. Hope this helps,,,,  and yeah dont encroach his space and privacy,,, everything will be fine. 

Both of u have a beautiful life.

User Deleted

My birthday was Dec. 21st, 1965. I’m a Sagittarius, born on the cusp of Capricorn. I’ve noticed that I have virtually all the Sag traits you read in astrology. And I have about half of the traits described as Capricorns. I’ve read all the astrology signs and I don’t identify much with any of the rest of the signs. I feel special having some major traits from a 2nd sign, even though I know we’re who we are not only via the sign we’re born under but how we grew up, where we grew up, who we grew up with, etc. 

User Deleted

My birthday is Dec 20, I’m a Sagittarius/near the cusp of Capricorn who exhibits all the tendencies of a pure Sagg. However, and in addition to that, a friend gave me a reading that indicated my rising sign is Taurus, with my Venus in Taurus? (-:

So, consequently, now whenever I read Horoscopes or Astrology information I also read Taurus not being sure of what it all means. lol

Can anyone be of some help? (-: 

User Deleted

My birthday is November 27, I’m a Sagittarius but sometimes i dont feel like a Sag. When i read Sagittarius horoscope it doesn’t really relate to me but when i read Scorpio horoscopes i can relate to it. My venus is in sag. can anyone give me some insight if i could possibly be a Scorpio!

User Deleted

My birthday is November 27, I’m a Sagittarius but sometimes i dont feel like a Sag. When i read Sagittarius horoscope it doesn’t really relate to me but when i read Scorpio horoscopes i can relate to it. My venus is in sag. can anyone give me some insight if i could possibly be a Scorpio!

User Deleted

User Deleted

User Deleted

User Deleted

User Deleted

User Deleted

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.