Pisces and Taurus Compatibility

What are his feeling

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pisces woman love a Taurus man…. his quite independent ( don’t text a lot and don’t talk about his feelings) he knows how I feel about him ,when we are together he such a dream … he tell me that I’m perfect , play with my hair, hug me , kiss me … he s so gentle , taking care of me ,gentleman….but in everyday life he s a tough one with a big shell …. he ask me to not love him because he doesn’t want to hurt me . I keep ask him what are his feelings and it seems hard for him to verbelise it , just Seems unable to say I love you too…but every gestures look like it …it’s been 9 month that we seeing each other…it’s start really slowly… we kissed for the first time after 2 months….Does he have real feeling but take it real slow … or is he playing me …?

aaronstoops39
    Participant

I don’t know.

Dottie Bannon
    Participant

No, he does really love you and I am sure you won’t regret your decision for choosing him as your partner.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They are not. They have completely opposite characters and personalities. Not a good combination.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That question is a difficult one to answer. Basically, many people can be like that and not develop an attachment or romantic love in the end.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.