Virgo and Taurus Compatibility

Is an Virgo compatible with a Taurus in a love relationship?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

What do you think?

User Deleted

hell yeah, they are top of the charts when in comes to a pair of zodiacs love compatibility.

User Deleted

I second that–HELL YEAH. It’s like a match made in heaven, doesn’t get any better matched than this!!

SpanishBull

Who will start the relationship? I saw my Virgo at  a party last night, we both were dancing and watching each other with none of us made a move…. This is going on for years now, sometimes we have a chitchat but never more than this

User Deleted

I just met a Virgo , I’m Taurus ….I have never felt so much attraction in my life for any one, since we started to talk and text it’s like a pulling force that I can not get away from. I just want to talk to him all the time. He is so lovable, as a matter of fact he is not shy as I read before with Virgo man, he is very direct n he was the one that initiated our conversation. He know what he wants, and had told me everything well almost .. He has been extremely patient with me , cause I’m so stubbord and not that trustful at first. He wants me and does not care to express it.  I must say I have made it very hard for him, but he is very smart and is very consistent  damm I’m not easy… He make me laught, but I can see his serious and firm side, which I appreciate. We need a man to relay on and to keep us on track sometimes lol . Now I do agree that he has taken his time to meet with me, personally …. So  tommorow is the day yeahhhhhh we will meet and he has a plan …… Lol and what a plan.   I’m so excited …

User Deleted

I just met a Virgo , I’m Taurus ….I have never felt so much attraction in my life for any one, since we started to talk and text it’s like a pulling force that I can not get away from. I just want to talk to him all the time. He is so lovable, as a matter of fact he is not shy as I read before with Virgo man, he is very direct n he was the one that initiated our conversation. He know what he wants, and had told me everything well almost .. He has been extremely patient with me , cause I’m so stubbord and not that trustful at first. He wants me and does not care to express it.  I must say I have made it very hard for him, but he is very smart and is very consistent  damm I’m not easy… He make me laught, but I can see his serious and firm side, which I appreciate. We need a man to relay on and to keep us on track sometimes lol . Now I do agree that he has taken his time to meet with me, personally …. So  tommorow is the day yeahhhhhh we will meet and he has a plan …… Lol and what a plan.   I’m so excited …

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.