Virgo

How would you describe a Virgo?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Virgoes… Nutcases but sweet… Nd extremely loyal… Like them… 🙂 

User Deleted

Virgoes… Nutcases but sweet… Nd extremely loyal… Like them… 🙂 

User Deleted

As a virgo I don’t mean be cocky but to have our friendship is something you don’t want to lose as if which we are one of a kind who will guid you into success and take time to help others we forget about ourselfs etc. pure honesty, trustworthy , loyal , harsh people

Kairi831

I’m a virgo too, with lots and lots of Leo in my chart, so i can’t tell you much about myself.

I have virgo friends though, they’re really shy at first, and can be secretly sensitive. They can give out the criticism, but can’t take it well when you give it back. 

But under all of that, they’re pure, genuine and sweet. To get to all of that though, you have to show you are loyal and caring.

Alliedsouls

Being a virgo myself, we are very picky, and its caused us to think very.. critical of people. I dont like to gloat, but i can tell what a person like by the way they move, talk, ect. But to me, its more of understanding and avoiding confrontation and hurt feelings. I have only have a few good friends, like 3, however i consider myself loyal to them, I dont know what id do if i lost any of them. Id rather die first. But that doesnt stop me from calling them stupid, though, oh god no. 

sapnabhav

as far as virgo are concerned, i can say they are very difficult to make them fall in love with you, it takes time for them to make the move but once it’s done then it worth a lots n lots of happiness especially if you want to settel down in life!!!!

sapnabhav

virgo are critical, stuborn, fussy, like you listen to them,always like to have the last word, shy but also loving, love simple things or moment in life , carering, for girls ‘ he will cherish you like your dad did’ :)……they have this kind of parenthood love in their relationship, you will feel secure with them, a great lover in bed with full of passion and carering for his partner ,he will lect you breath giving you your space, he will trust you, but never break his trust because losing a virgo can make you feel realy broken because even thought they dn’t show their feelings that much sometime once they love you it’s a pure love and it will be for ever!!!’

marilynmay13

My husband, my boyfriend is Virgo/Scorpio. My husband is Virgo/Capricorn. I find it odd that they both have many similarities, but different…Both are faithful…

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account