Virgo

How would you describe a Virgo?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

do you really think they are critical and reserved?

User Deleted

yes… very

User Deleted

I Myself Am A Virgo And I Think That Virgos Judge Not To Be Mean But Because It Interests Us To Understand People And Why They Do What They Do. I Just Really Wonder Why People Are They Way They Are. I Try To Understand Us As Tge Human Race And Sometimes We Just Seem To Be Judgemental. Also We Overthink Everything So That Contribrutes To That Too I Believe.

mecury

i’m such a lovely person, kind, carring, honest, patient with others, understanding…all the attributes of a real life human angel

User Deleted

hiii virgos i am very proud to be a virgo…. we r the gud ones thats what i feel… others r just jealous

User Deleted

I really like Virgo’s. To me they seem pure. Intelligent. Caring. Very friendly.

User Deleted

yes a virgo ..can b shy in d begining.. bt v are not reserved !! once v decide a take on smthng !! v js go fr it.. widout ever luking back !! cuz v hav powerful minds.. wich can b a gift as well as destructive too.. so use it well 🙂

User Deleted

well i would honestly agree with everything above,

because i’m also a virgo and i’m very observant at the same time sexy and friendly and also critical. Why all this at once idk the accurate answer behind it,but i do know that it’s true and i can’t help it nor do i want to. From the surface i’m beautiful on the inside i’m thinking while on the outside i’m watching EVERYTHING. Yes it’s super confusing but the only real way to understand exactly what i’m saying is to be a True Virgo..

User Deleted

i am also a virgo and i really just love this star and i know that my great progress is hidden behind my star.

User Deleted

They are the most likely to get plastic surgery out of all the signs. They are very quiet and reserved at first, but if you open them up they become very talkative. They are extremely critical and nit-picky. Some people find this intriguing though. 

User Deleted

a virgo loves to critisize….they enjoy it! nd ofcorse they are very reserved and as for me i lack imagination and in that sense m narrow minded!

Anonymous
    Inactive

That would scare me. I really appreciate someone with a great imagination and anyone who is very open-minded. As friends, I like virgo’s but I have never had an attraction towards this astrological sign.

User Deleted

Virgoes… Nutcases but sweet… Nd extremely loyal… Like them… 🙂 

User Deleted

User Deleted

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.