Virgo

Should I make my move?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Ben_Gin
    Participant

Hi, as mentioned in my previous forums I’m in love with a younger Virgo man & now that I’ve settled my things & placed them in order, should I call him?  

Ben_Gin
    Participant

C’mon ppl need some help here. Oracle appreciate ur insight 🙂

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Life is short so do whatever you want to do and a joyful and celebrating mood shall ensure success. 🙂

Ben_Gin
    Participant

Hi gentlemen, yes both of u 🙂 I finally did it. I msg him & as expected he took some time to reply me. Completely understand, being busy in Uni & all. Made a couple of suggestions & when he didn’t reply I actually told him what I thght of him.. I said he wasn’t an expressive person & hard to read him. He remains silent till now. I’m actually laughing while writing this. This is just so silly. What’s happening now? What’s goin on in that head of his? Pls tell me. Is he gonna call me?

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

One piece of advice – If possible, make sure to discuss all imp. things in face to face meetings, where you both are physically present and can feel each other.

To give you an example, yesterday I was discussing a project with my teammate on emails and all of the sudden there was a misunderstanding and conflict of ideas because few lines of text can be totally misinterpreted. No emotions are involved and texts/emails are not natural.

I suggest invite him over for any special occasion/weekend at your home or any other place that is fun, and make him feel that you are very happy to have him around you. He is likely to respond positively and take steps.

All the best 🙂

Ben_Gin
    Participant

Hi thks for ur reply. Yes that’s what I was trying to do, to actually make plans to meet him in person. He took time to just tell he couldn’t make it cos very bz & I told him just to let me knw whn he wud be free.

So when he took time agn to reply he wud tell me if he was free this cmg mth, that’s when I told him he was not an expressive person & not easy for me to read him. He remains silent then onwrds. U knw I actually msg an apology & just this sign :-(, he still hasn’t reply me.

God I know how much we could feel each othr when we were thghr. I could sense his calmness & comfort when he was at my plc. I was so happy when he was ard. I could be laughing when I 1st wrote 2u thinking evrythg just so silly & now I just feel like bursting into tears cos it dawns on me I could nvr meet him agn. I miss him so much & he doesn’t know.. he just doesn’t knw I ms him evrydy :(((( … I can’t msg him anymore. Last thing I want him 2b thinking i’m stalking him!! I’m not desperate, im just sad, very sad.. Will he call me??

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Don’t worry he must be busy with other things in life, nothing to do with you. Allow him sometime to think over and get back to you.

Love is another name for patience and relationships are all about skills.

Ben_Gin
    Participant

Thank you 🙂 Truthfully there was once long time ago he took so long to get back to me abt an outing. At that moment, I already made my mind that he wasn’t interested & after some time he actually got back to me saying very sorry so busy & yes wud meet up. This was 5mths ago. But this meeting was with my son his student. And now it’s with meeee….

I cried myself to sleep after I wrote to you. He probably hates me. I read of our signs love compatibility, a Sagi woman & a Virgo man… gdness we’re so typical. I’m so honest, he’s so reserved & silent. I’m too fast even for myself & I just don’t know what he’s waiting for. But I could feel, I could really feel he was or could open up to me given time.. we were not blessed with time 🙁

Oracle I’m actually wailing now. I know he was happy at that time.. nowww he’s not going to call me.. huhuhu He can have all the time he wants…. but thks 4 talking to me. You know I’ll listen 2u.

Ben_Gin
    Participant

Hi psychicdom, being a Virgo urslf, would you call me if u were him? Oh pls read what happened 1st & let me know thks.

Oracle, seriously knowing him, do u know if he’ll call?

Bezoo

hey..let me giv u my take..aries man dating a virgo woman…i lov her a lot and hav also told her dat…but after nearly 3 yrs 2gether my virgo woman..doesn’t reply 2 my msg or calls me often..she needs her time wth frnds/work/family etc…i must say her commitment to all dese has made me lik her even more..and yes she still is uncertain abt commitment..lol

Surely ull miss the person u lov each day but each person is different and will take his/her own time..wht i do is jst msg her dat i miss her and lov her…dats it..she replies or no doesn’t affect me much..don’t worry much..do wht u lik..hobbies, etc

Love is more of freedom and to lov some1 you should lov urself 1st…then d other person comes running..lol 😉

Ben_Gin
    Participant

Haha if u’ve read my forum closely than u’ll know we’re not even dating yet lol.. I’m missing smeone who doesn’t even know I’m in love with him. I don’t mind the freedom he needs. Believe me I need it too.

Well at least I tried as some gd ppl has advised me to.. now I’m just waiting & of cos my life doesn’t stop here.. I’m still moving on. Tks anywy 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL, Ben, you’re funny. I think you have a great outlook on the whole situation. Moving foreward and enjoying life is important and you never know if you catch someones attention.

Ben_Gin
    Participant

Thks dear.. just that we need to try our best to make ourselves happy & occupy our hearts with positive mindset. Not been easy 4 me but smhow now & then I’ll come across nice ppl like u hehe.. Seriously & all the sadness seems insignificant u know wat i mean. Not to mention I’ve 2 boys to take care & love. Just can’t afford not 2b strong but smtimes i’m tired, just tired.. & smtimes i feel shud be my turn 2 lean on smone u know but thr isn’t anyone 🙁

But it’s ok, I’m ok cos I’ve 2 sons that i adore & i know they love me too 🙂 Gdness & now I could be thinking i’m in love with him who’s forgotten my existence. Haha ur rite I am funny haha.. but at least I tried.. Gabriella it’s been a pleasure 😉 I’ll read u soon haha & tks agn

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s no problem!

You do need to look after you. If you don’t do some things for you and take care of your health and well-being, it’s pretty hard to look after your 2 boys. It is really nice just to be able to talk to someone about what you’re going through, ya know! It helps and you can also get a different perspective on the situation you may be dealing with. I’m a pretty sensitive individual. I’ve been through alot in my life, most recently in Sept. 2011 my cousin Leeanne was murdered. So I do understand suffering and I feel others pain as well and want to be there.

Are you a Sagi? I was just glancing over your profile. My mother is a Sagi and I get along with Sagi’s so well. Sagi’s make great parents. Dedicated and loyal and loving.

Just remember hun, we are never alone in this world to deal with our pain and our trials and sorrow. We are also never alone when things are going well. We share in each others joy. Love is what makes our world go around and our world desperately needs it.

Feel free if you want to talk. I will be here and I’m sure others would like to help as well.

Many blessings to you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ben_Gin,

We Virgos analyze everything but we don’t like being analyzed. 🙂 We also get irritated when pushed for an answer. (At least true for THIS Virgo) We ponder everything, and answer in our own time. If you push, the answer will more likely be “no”.

You’ve stated how you feel. He knows. Let him come to you now. If he doesn’t, all you can do is accept it and move on. You’re doing the right thing! …My humble opinion.

Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.