Virgo

What are the likes and dislikes of Virgo?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

… and also how to impress them?

User Deleted

likes sometimes connected with nature, pure & real
    dislikes complicated mind and pressure..

User Deleted

likes : Different People As In People Who Standout. Caring For Others Making Others Happy. Observing Things And Meaningful Conversations
    Dislikes : Liars, Selfish People, Carless People

mecury

i as a virgo can’t stand vulgar language/things. I like well-groomed people and people who have a witty sense of humour, and yes my fave book- the encyclopaedia- never collects dust. Eventhough i am very judgemental, in a sarcastic way, i don’t like it when others judge me…

mecury

i agree aliyah

User Deleted

i agree to you also, aliyahmarie!

User Deleted

i had a long term relationship with a virgo man, im a taurus women

Dislike: They are very jealous, and picks at little things to argue. Always wants his way, example.. he will buy me flowers, then later on use them against me, because he did so much.

User Deleted

mainly likes nature and deslikes complicated things

User Deleted

As a Virgo I love Hygiene & Reading (Encyclopedia) yes Mercury my Medical Encyclopedia never gathers dust…lol…I am a deep thinker & very analytical especially if I see a sign written & put up & the spelling is wrong I personally will confront the person who wrote it & tell them they cannot spell & need to go back to School, I am very observant & to be honest arrogant & blunt at times. I speak my mind & will say what ever is on my mind because if I don’t, it will stir in my head & I would never sleep it’s annoying at times, but that is the life of a Virgo a perfectionist, I do have to say….I definately agree with aliyamarie I also dislike Liars, Selfish & Careless people….VIRGO sign ROCKS!!! Intelligent & Logical… 🙂

User Deleted

even as a virgo m damn disorganised and dont mind vulgar words….i use few of them a lott hehe…but i am against vulgar stuffs….like in movies..and tooo many vulgar words in a sentence….i love to critisise and over think(analyse)…”a virgo can get tired without even moving a muscle as they are constantly thinking and have a restless mind” this always is true in my case!! i love nature, my fav color is the blue in sky and ocean and the green in leaves and red in flower and brown in trees….and so on…m a die hard romantic and m very loyal to people i love and m vv committed but once they hurt me…..i prefer to believe that they dont exist in this world….

YES i HATE selfish and sly people, i hate vaguness, if i work on sth, it has to be specific not vague as i care abt details, i hate uncaring people and bossy ones!

and i hate people fooling around and passing time and playing wid people’s emotions! JERKS!

User Deleted

People think I’m Mean,I don’t think I’m mean ,I’m just a typical virgo ,I say whatever is on my mind ..I don’t mean to hurt others feelings..but I cannot Lie either ,I feel the need to put it out there..

McPHANNY

I think the general population doesn’t appreciate those of us who are outspoken

Ben_Gin
    Participant

Do Virgo men mind open affection? What does it take for you to forgive? Appreciate feedbacks ;-)

HeyItsMikki

As a Virgo I like people who standout, people who are honest,understanding things,learning something new,and speaking my mind.

i dislike: liars, people who stereotype, careless people, and most Aries.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.