Love

How to win back a Sagittarius

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Hello first post here,

I am a Leo and my sag girlfriend broke up with me about a month ago after a relationship of 8 months because of my possessive and jealous nature.Due to some unfortunate situations that were bothering me i showed signs of weakness, i adopted an inactive way of life that made my ex who wanted to do things instead of spending time indoors feel bored and unimpressed by our relationship.The thing is i have changed my way of life because i felt bad about myself and stopped calling and pressing her more.Two weeks ago we were with common friends and she started talking to me again and even flirting in her own way (her best friend told me that if i keep doing  what i can for myself and if she doesnt feel any pressure there is a chance of reconciliation)and since that day we have re-established communication and everytime we see each other in the university or in a party etc. we talk like everything’s ok and even tease each other.I just can’t tell yet if she’s just trying to be friendly with me or if there’s still something left that will emerge with time…anyone with exeperience in sags please give your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

Anonymous
    Inactive

My mom is a Sagi and am related and know quite a few Sagittarians. They do not like people being jealous or possessive of them. They need their freedom and no matter how much trying to impress her or trying to win her back won’t help.

My mother had a problem with this with her ex-boyfriend and it made her pretty upset. She absolutely wants nothing to do with him and refuses to talk to him ( which I don’t know her because of his control issues).

Having jealousy issues or being possessive is insecurity. Afraid that a partner will leave that person for someone better. Have you ever had problems with your self-esteem or an issue from your past that has developed into jealousy and being possessive? Something that hasn’t directly been dealt with.

I think in my personal opinion and you don’t have to pay heed to it, you should try and focus some on you. Give things a chance to settle and let your ex-girlfriend a chance to settle down as well. I am a huge believer in the No Contact policy after a breakup. If a relationship never worked out than it isn’t meant to be.

I am  a female saggi & from what I know – we don’t do jealousy , or possessiveness! If you love this woman & she loves you? Give her a chance,  decause we are flitatious, and yes, we look at the menu, BUT we Nefer Order if we have Steak at home! W

I am  a female saggi & from what I know – we don’t do jealousy , or possessiveness! If you love this woman & she loves you? Give her a chance,  decause we are flitatious, and yes, we look at the menu, BUT we Nefer Order if we have Steak at home! W

I am  a female saggi & from what I know – we don’t do jealousy , or possessiveness! If you love this woman & she loves you? Give her a chance,  because we are flirtatious, and yes, we look at the menu, BUT we Never Order! if we have Steak at home! We are very loyal women & know what love is, what it is to love & what it is to be loved! If We, as Saggis treasure you, you will be that Gold – for life!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.