Sagittarius

Are sagittarius able to keep a long distance relationship stable

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Love

User Deleted

would like to know this answer also.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

A relationship also means closeness and bonding between two people. Long distances rarely promote closeness and merging of hearts.

For any stable relationship long distances can create problems.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s difficult if the two of you have not previously established a bond. But, through all of the trials that you will face; the Gemini man will make you feel not only good about yourself, but also make you laugh. I’m currently 47 years old and that seems to be the best medicine in life. If your partner can make you laugh and keep you happy, regardless of the distance between the two of you, it can work out. It just depends on if you really want the relationship or not. Also, the time apart gives you time to realize what you really want and who you are.

Nef21699

I too am in a long distance relationship w a cancerian man who I have fallen in love with! Being a Sag it’s exciting when we see each other..We can’t get enough of each other emotionally, spiritually, sexually..we lol till our stomachs hurt..just wish we would see each other more than 1x a. Month…we both travel too much for work 🙁

User Deleted

They love to maintain any kind of relation not counting on distance, if they feel it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there all you Baby Sags. Didn’t you know, we, sags, invented long distance relationships. Its the best kind: that way we get all the benefits without the headaches. SWEET. For us, absense does make the heart fonder for we thrive on variety not monotomy. Keeps things exciting and Lord knows, we need our own space and independence to live, and thrive, as WE CHOOSE. A shackled sag, is never a happy one. We are gypsies. We roam. We travel. Lust (yea, baby) and a cozy home life (yawn) are great but finding a good travelling companion is most important. HAPPY TRAILS.

To LadyDi: Geninis are the best travel companions! Mine is a Gemini too, and what you said, I concur. Best wishes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

To Psychicdom/Rob Swifty: Loyalty and monogamy are two different things. Who said that you have to be monogamous to be loyal? Society? We all love more than one person our whole lives, Thank God. And our hearts are SO BIG (hee, hee, hee) that we sometimes love more than one person at the same time. Stop torturing yourself, we’re not perfect beings, and f*** society’s mores. Sags are half animal and half human. Are animals monogamous? And what @ the rest of humanity? We are just more honest @ it.  WORD.

User Deleted

for me i dont think so… i have needs like everyone else and i would most likely leave that person alone before the move

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it would be too hard for me, cause I’d never want to leave them.

User Deleted

of course they can.. im in relation for 5yrs.. we meet twice or thrice an year and we are making it work..:)

User Deleted

Yes I think a Sagittarius like myself can keep a long distance relationship, because I know that I can never give up someone I love, speaking of long distance relationships I am in one and it’s going great because I’m loyal to her, and that something that sagatarious are good at, I hope this helps 🙂

User Deleted

I’m a Sag and willing to keep a distant relationship. Seperating with my boyfriend had happened before and sadly it did not work because he was too suspicious. Now the same thing happen again but I still have hope since we are both busy and have not managed to see each other very often

yoshi

Most likely not…..it depends on how deep and personal the relationship is. Cause we (meaning Sag girls) are super loyal and all that good stuff but if we just met you or were not really feeling the vibe, then most likely gonna drop you.

User Deleted

Im an aquarian and in a relation with a sag man. We live apart from each other and tries our best to keep the relationship warm.. From time to time we fight.. He’s a sag he most likely roam around and love his freedom and i as an aquarian have great intuition… Guess what, red flags up.. But through the end of the day or sometimes the next day we kinda seem to work it out.. He said he loves me, i believe him and i love him too
    and that’s what important
    Just don’t make me catch him in the act of cheating else he’ll find himself with a face of a horse.. Kidding aside, its working for us.. Who knows later on… And he calls me his soul mate, do i believe him?. Hmmm.. im gullible, what else can i say.. Crossing my fingers (hope he isnt lying):-P i would appreciate a comment. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.