Scorpio

how to rebuild a relationship between two Scorpios?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Is there anyway to rebuild a relationship between two Scorpios…..I was my typical Scorpio self and didn’t let him in like I should have but fear that I may have lost the love of my life….we’re still great friends just want more…any suggestions? Oh also his bday is the same as my oldest child’s and his son (he’s got full custody single daddy) is also a Scorpio so for Scorpios in one house!

zilad

I wish I could offer advice here. Being a Scorpio that married a Scorpio. And she walked out just shy of 4 months after we wed. I haven’t seen or heard from her in a little over 5 months. 

If I knew the secret to bringing back an unwilling Scorpio, I would certainly share.

You say that you’re still friendly with your Scorpio… I would have to say that is as good as it gets for now. Patience and actions, over time, could be the only things to bring him back. Just be cautious about being overly submissive, that can cause a Scorpio to lose respect for you. 

Hope this helps.

Ragazz

I am a scorpio..though Eagle..phoenix..thirteenth sign..if you do research..Male also.  let me say..gender…gender…plays a huge role in human interactions…astrology may help..but psychology..reality etc etc…very critical.. also  the chinese horoscope sign says Alot alot. and imagine if you understood like I wish I understood..zodiac signs by the Mayans..Aztecs etc..they were advanced!     btw..if anybody wishes to talk by phone..message me privately and we can talk by phone..I can call you hopefully.. 

let me say this last thing..because I like talking over typing..no matter what sign you are..signs I should say..we are many as mentioned above…    we are under the influence of spiritual forces..mainly not good ones I hear…ghosts..negative energies…demigods…demons   Aliens   etc etc etc     Now these things alter what we are no matter our Astrology..I am a listener of coasttocoastam.com  George Noory  Art Bell… if you know what I mean.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.