Taurus

Is my Taurus Best Friend in Love with me?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BekinAuz

20 years ago I met and fell in love with a Taurus. We dated for 3 months and it was intense but we were young (19) and things got too serious too fast and he decided to end the relationship. We have remained close friends ever since, infact I would say we are best friends and have been there for each other through all the ups and downs of our lives and endured long distances and times apart.

I never really stopped loving him but I never let him know I still had feelings for him as I didn’t want to ruin our friendship. 

As it happens we have both just come out of failed marriages (mine ended 12 months ago and his 18 months ago) at at Christmas he asked me to share a hotel room and a bottle of champagne with him and we had the most amazing night together. 

2 months later I flew down to see him where he lives (2 states away) and he wined and dined me in a fancy restaurant, paid for hotel, paid for meals, bought me a new guitar and basically paid for everything the entire time I was with him. 

We once again had a wonderful night together however before I left I let him know I was still in love with him. 

He never said he didn’t love me, he just said he wanted to preserve our friendship and we needed to be patient with one another.

Since then he has phoned me and texted me (even when he was flat out busy at work), sent me CD’s of his favourite artists, called me when I was in hospital to see if I was ok, phoned me last friday to tell me how much he valued me and that he always comes back to me and I make him happy and he feels safe with me and loves how we can talk and that I am there for him. Said he would love to go away with me sometime too. Said he loves what we have but when I asked what that was exactly he said he doesn’t think we need to define it…”It is what it is”.

I just don’t know what to think…do you think deep down he loves me? 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.