Helena West Side, Montana, United States

Helena West Side is a census-designated place (CDP) located in Lewis and Clark County, Montana, United States. The CDP is part of the Helena, Montana Micropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 1,758 at the 2010 census. Helena West Side is located west of Helena, the state capital, and is bordered by the Missouri River to the north and the Helena National Forest to the south. The climate is semi-arid, with cold winters and hot summers. The area was originally inhabited by the Salish and Kootenai tribes. In the 1860s, gold was discovered in the area, and Helena West Side became a boomtown. The town was incorporated in 1883 and served as the county seat of Lewis and Clark County until 1893. Helena West Side is home to several historic buildings, including the Lewis and Clark County Courthouse and the Helena West Side School.

Geographic Data for Helena West Side, Montana, United States

Latitude 46° 35.803'
Longitude -112° -6.782'
Timezone America/Denver

Numerology for Helena West Side, Montana, United States

Chaldean Name Number : 55 => 1

Pythagorean Name Number : 5

Helena West Side might be an ideal location for individuals whose birth number or life path numbers align with the values shown above.

Famous Persons from Helena West Side, Montana, United States

No persons found born in this location.

Places near Helena West Side, Montana, United States

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*