Questions and Answers

Bad prediction by astrologer. Is it true?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

I had posted earlier in this forum and got an immediate answer. I would like to thank you for that. Recently my parents have started looking for a groom for me and I have been getting negative response as my kundli has a problem and that i will not have a happy marriage. Its prone for problems etc etc. And that my expectations should be low. My DOb : 27.04.1988 and TOb is 9.30 am in bangalore India. Can you please let me know if really it is as bleak as its been made to sound.

Thank you

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Well to some extent you have been told the truth. But it is wise to understand that we cannot ignore good things about you and your birth chart. In other words, human life is a mixed bag of both good and bad experiences.

Here are a few suggestions:

• It is important for everyone to learn skills to handle challenges and difficult situations. You can adopt a healthy lifestyle — lots of relaxation and take up a health program or yoga/prayanama to keep up the spirit.
    • Try out a few things mentioned on our Solutions page.
    • Accept and see challenges as an opportunity to grow and learn more about love and life.
    • If possible do not give out your kundli to other people and do proper background check for the prospective groom. Habits, lifestyle, past achievements, friend circle and family past are all important.

Enjoy each and every moment. Life is a celebration.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the reply. Are there any specific red flags i should look out for? You have been most helpful. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.