Questions and Answers

Help please. I am Pisces woman and he is Aquarius man

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nicol102

It’s been almost one year since we started to talk. I live in Slovakia and he lives in US. We communicate on the Internet like fb and skype. We knew each other very short time when we fell in love together. Everything was great and we had amazing conversations.

Later, about half a year ago, he became a little distant from me. I didn’t know what was going on, then I read some articles about Aquarius and found out they need freedom most. Of course I try to give him freedom, even on the Internet, but I think the problem is that I am Pisces and Pisces are too emotional compared to Aquarius. … So even after he became distant from me, we were still chatting and talking on skype. Everything was fine as usual.

He even sent me a present for birthday. And almost one month after that he became completely distant. Seems as if he was bored of our converstaions now. I don’t know how to talk to him. He said he needs Real Love. We planned to meet this year, either in Slovakia, or US, or anywhere else, therefore I don’t understand why he changed his mind this much.

I can’t feel his love anymore and we hardly talk. How can I get him back? Help me please. I read many articles and learned they need someone who they can have really great conversations, someone who understands them, their freedom. I want to understand, but he doesn’t give me a chance to know him now.

Where did I go wrong? How that we can’t chat as freely as we used to? We couldn’t stop talking and chatting before.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

A relationship is not just about chatting and talking. Its more about feeling each other, touching, seeing and what not.

Perhaps you did nothing wrong but long distance and various pulls and push of Life often hurt relationships and I guess that’s what has happened with you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.