Questions and Answers

how to get back your cancer women after breaking up with you?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

hi am I cancer male dating a cancer female we have being dating for two years now. plus one month & 13 days. the past 3 months she stoped having sex with me & coming to my house, she does not call or reply to my text or let me visit her. she broke with me a week before our anniversary hitting 2years. our anniversary was on the 23nd of septermber 2013, we got back togather but started treating me bad & went to visit other guys not me. then she told me that she wanted to call our relationship off. because she is hurting me & she has mixed feelings & needs space to her self…so let beark up..I really need this break up to happen.. so what can one do in this case?

bhumikakhona

As cancerians both of u are sensitive.

A cancarian pair is great.But at times they may have some problems when one of them goes through a bad mood swing or becomes dominating and possessive about the other. There may be times when some kind of uncertainties prevail in the Cancer relationship and result in some sensitive tears for both. They should try to avoid any kind of secrecy in their relationship to maintain the trust. And since they know each other well, they usually cope up with the bad days to bring the laughter and security back to each other.

User Deleted

okey so do I have to give her some space & time alone… the problem is that she is visiting other guys now..& I really do not know if they are just friends or lovers…& she is avoiding me so I do not have a chance to talk to her personally & when I chat to her on facebook she rubs it in that she was with the other guy…I do not know what to do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.