Questions and Answers

Husbands Death

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

My husband died, it  will be 6 years the 23 of this month. he died a horrable death in mine and my son’s arms.  We talked about him being my casper, after he died weird things were going on and I knew it was him, he went threw my body I was totally calm I knew it was him.  The past month I have been hearing the frige opening and closing footseps I get up and no one is there I call his name and in my gut I know it is him Last night I had blue huge and all sizes of orbs all over me and around me a few white, and a couple like mossy green color I looked up the meaning of the colors blue was shielding, white was high frequency protection and the yellow green color was psyhic growth.  I have been having alot of problems since he passed.  also with substances and I was sober and clean for 20 years with him and lived the dream. I started using cocaine after he died, (not my choice my choice drinking) but I still hav’t drank in like 24 years really haven’t used any other drugs at first it was fine then it got out of control so 10 months ago I came back to the program. I did pretty good had almost 10 months and used because of a mean evil guy I started seeing the first day I came back.  But honestly  was dipping here and there.  So I came clean to my program and to myself.  by the way my 3 year boyfriend dumped me the day before I went back into program and 2 weeks later was in the program also.  It just been a mess he finally will talk to me if he see’s me he said before it was to painful,  I am just so, so, sad about my husband who treated me like a queen and I loved him but did take him for granted and I miss him so much is that him protecting me?  Is my ex boyfriend and gonna get back together He is so loving like my husband and I miss him terrible and keep trying to do the right thing and I use and don’t tell anyone, lately I emotionallly am a mess!!!But I still go to my meetings have a great sponser feel reallly guilty about not telling her.   What is happening in my near future?

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Oh, you need to fix your health and things will be fine – https://www.ask-oracle.com/solutions/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.