Questions and Answers

Is it over?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I was dealing with a guy whose birthday is 11/11 and we have great communication, have a lot in common and get along very well. About 3 weeks ago we had a difference of opinion or you can say misunderstanding and I overreacted in the heat of the moment. I apologized but he has not acknowledged it. I feel like the relatiosnhip is worth salvaging but I need to know if its too late or will I ever hear from him again? Thanks for your help!

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

It happens! We are humans and we experience a variety of emotions each day.

In the heat of the moment, as you say. You were not really you, you became anger and that’s okay. A little anger is healthy for relationships.

He should understand and accept you fully, with all your moods and emotions. And so should you. You both need to deeply understand that emotions just come and go, they are not our real nature.

Let him calm down and heal the pain. Meanwhile you too go on with other important things in Life. Whenever you get a chance to talk to him, try to do some funny games/activities together. As you two will share a few moments of Laughter, forgiveness will come by itself and you two will be back in business. 🙂

User Deleted

Thank you! I will definitely take your advice and hope that he sees things the same way. I will be in touch with future updates. Thank you Oracle!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.