Questions and Answers

Scorpio+Gemini?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I like this gemini boy at school sooo much and i really want to attract him in some sort of way but i dont know how to.Also, if anyone knows, r scorpios and geminis good couplz.i really like this guy and i can do anything for him i just want him to like me. pleez respond i dont want to feel desperate.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

From my own personal experience as a Gemini, I was with a Scorpio for a very short period of time and the relationship was very tumultous. Scorps are very intense and Geminis are not intense. We are pretty free spirited in general. We argued constantly. I felt like I was his mother rather than his g/f. I was constantly providing for him finacially. He would blow up and thought pretty highly of himself. Almost like he was invinsible. He was unfaithful.

I really think the affirmations that ask oracle provided was very powerful and helpful! Really for me, if a relationship is meant to be than it will be.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.