Questions and Answers

Taurus woman in love with a Sagittarius man, but I don’t know if he feels the same way. help!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bitesizeemma

We met last summer, became instant friends, then our relationship eventually developed after having sex again and again over the course of a few months. We became so close that I really started to fall for him. Then, last fall, I moved to another city. We kept in touch, and I supported him through his hardships. We started talking about him coming to visit me, and he was going to stay with me. However, it was taking him a while to make the move and go for it. After one weekend, I spontaneously decided to visit him instead. There was a miscommunication concerning the date I was visiting, so he was surprised to see me. I stayed with him at his apartment for two nights. The first night was fine. We made plans to spend time together after he got off of work on the second night. He told me he would make time for me. However, he completely broke my heart when he never came home and refused to come home when I was stranded outside his apartment, expecting someone to be home to let me in. He knew I was upset, and he never came home that night. I slept alone in his bed and left early the next morning. It was the most heartbreaking thing. I couldn’t forgive him for the way he made me feel. And he didn’t really try to make it up to me, other than saying sorry and hating himself. We stopped talking, but recently we started chatting again. I’m still head over heels for him, and I don’t know how he feels about me. What should I do? I want to tell him that I still have feelings for him, but I’m not sure how he will react. Even if he does still like me, I’m not sure if he would take a risk and try to be with me. Or visit me. Or anything. From what I’ve heard, he distances himself from every girl who tries to get close. But I though that maybe I was different. I don’t know, help! Should I go for it? 

GemInMe

I think you should ask rather than playing the what if waiting game. If he says he’s not interested, it will hurt but u will spare urself how much wasted time, thought and energy ? Def. worth it in my eyes. Go for it!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am in the same situation…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am in the same situation…

bitesizeemma

OK, so I decided to tell him that I miss him and I still like him. I didn’t say “love” because I feel like that will scare him away. He says he misses me a lot and he still likes me too… but now what? We live in two different cities, I’m not sure how we can move forward from here. I don’t know what to say or do :/

User Deleted

http://spiritualimages.com/

It is good that somehow, you have thought of a way to solve your problem

WillowsBend

Sweetie,  Your Sag sounds just like the one I love(ed).  Still trying to recover.  Your scenario did not happen to me, but, I can totally see it as if it did.  I do not know if they are all in some way mentally and soul-ly deficient, or just inclined to be damaged people.  They are charming, wildly romantic and completely commited to you…until they are not.  They are childish, changeable as the wind and all you can do is love them while you may; and they will encourage you to continue to do so even after they crush your heart.  Just learn the lesson and if another Sag crosses your path, run for your life (or at least your emotional well-being).  I wish you luck in your recovery.  Be well, move on, and be wildly happy (the best revenge 🙂 )  Bless you.

GemInMe

You could ask HIM where to move from here, look to him for answers,…. See what he says,…. But this is I think they determining factor. If he says he doesn’t know,…. U can either suggest something and see what he says or take that as unwillingness to move forward because anybody in their right mind who has someone asking them where they should go considering they both like each other should suggest something positive…. If he doesn’t that’s the ‘sign’,…. I think u should move on if he’s like ‘I’m not ready, …… Or idk where to go or what to do,…. I would probably make it clear I was annoyed with his games and his confusion, and once he got himsel sorted out and wanted a relationship, to contact u. But I wouldn’t count on hearing from him again, I would move on. Sorry, but don’t waste ur time and pass other viable love possibilities up because you are hoping one man smartens up. ……. Believe it or not I am ‘waiting’ for a Scorpio to smarten up because he says it’s not a good time and he keeps saying ‘soon babe, soon. I promise……’ Mmmhm. Yeah ok. Gemini’s aren’t a exactly patient at all, and I’m not asking for much, just to hang out. I hang out wit all my other friends, and he hangs out wit all his….. Except for me. He knows how I feel about the situation, and I’ve decided I’m not going to hook up with him anymore, it messes wit MY head too much. I have to take steps to protect me since he isnt. I suggest you do the same.

Sarah1312

I dated 3 sagitarians in my life time plus my dad who is now separated with my mom is also a sagitarian. Those guys are selfish, they will break ur heart without thinking twice. The relationship with them when is good is extreamly good, the best indeed until they leave u crushed. They specialize in emty promises

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.