Questions and Answers

Why does a Leo push me away

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I am an Aries woman ( 4 April ) in love with a Leo Man ( 31 July ). The problem is that i get mixed signals from him constantly. One day he talks about a future with me and us getting married , the next he asks me to move on as he doesnt want a serious relationship. We are perfect for each other and he has told me that he has lots of respect for me and that no matter what happens to us in this relationship he really cares about me and will always be there for me even if I met someone else. Our “relationship” is filled with highs and lows and really taking its toll on me as one day he says its over and the next he acts as if nothing happened. He has told me that he is afraid of committing because he doesn’t want to be hurt by someone and I have done everything possible that could reassure him that I will not hurt him or be unfaithful. Lately there has been no sexual intercation between us , yet he stays over and sleeps next to me and allows me to pamper him like a Leo would.

User Deleted

That is so normal. One day they want a relationship the next day they don’t. Leos like to make up fights to test your faithfulness. My advice is to start drama (not a fight) but I mean like do something adventurous. If he is occupied by you giving him attention and doing something spontaneous he will stop creating tension. A lot of people eventually decide to give up on a Leo because it takes a lot of time and work (more than for others). 

User Deleted

It has become the norm. We have only being seeing each other for 6 months now and already i am seeing a pattern. I thought that he was possibly unsure and was pursuing other females but he doesn’t strike me as that type of person. It all makes sense , because so many times I have proven to him in my actions that I am committed and will be faithful . I really want to give up sometimes but something inside tells me to hold on and sure enough he will contact me. He has opened up and confessed that he is afraid to fall deeply inlove with someone as he is afraid of being hurt and rejected at a later stage. Being a true Leo , he is totally passionate about his work and I do feel that he thinks he isn’t ready for something serious just yet as he can’t provide a lifestyle that he would like for me and him. I have assured him that riches don’t interest me but a Leo feels like a failure if they do not somehow succeed in life

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.