Aries

Do you think Aries loves drama?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

if not, then what’s wrong with them?

User Deleted

Is Aries people dramatic?

User Deleted

Yep!! I am an Aries woman and i LOVE drama!
    I’ve been told by many of my friends that i’m attracted to drama, wherever i go, so does drama 😉

User Deleted

no i dont think its that we like drama but i def know we will handle it!!!!!:))))

User Deleted

i am an aries woman, i dont seek out drama but i certainly attract it. i actually hate drama.

User Deleted

Of course! Both, womean and men, no doubt.

User Deleted

I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE DEBATE IS ABOUT BUT MOST OF US ARIANS ABSOLUTELY HATE DRAMA BUT WE SURE DO ATTRACT IT!

Anonymous
    Inactive

People of the Aries sign may attract drama because they sure as heck create it!

No, I don’t believe this. But sometimes,(from personal experience), I find myself in the middle of it all without saying a word…

Flame
    Participant

I’m an Aries and a woman and I can’t stand drama. I will not tolerate it for one second. I prefer friends who are easy-going and down-to-earth, I strive to keep my life simple, and I say what I mean and mean what I say. If there are people in my life who keep creating drama, I stop spending time with them. You can’t say “all Aries do this” or “all Aries do that.” There’s more to each person then their sun sign. After all, there’s certainly more than only TWELVE personalities in the world. We’re all a mix of our planets, houses, upbringing, experiences, choices, etc.

User Deleted

ex my Dog died cos he is choked by a MARSHMALLOW.. So what  wil happen? so this is not a Drama?

My Sister ate all the food in the ref. And she also ate my favorite banana and boco pie, What will happed? Sould i cry or smile?

Gabrielle-not drama,tramatic secondly, I’d be pissed about the pie,cry lol

Bezoo

Aries Man : Never 🙂

not really, anytime I see drama coming I do my ablsolute best to get away, Ecspecially if I don’t knowwhat’s going on…It depends on the person I think..

User Deleted

I am an aries woman and i also hate drama but it just keeps coming!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.