Aries

How would you describe an Aries?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

do you really think they are impulsive and short tempered.

User Deleted

yes im an aries and im both of them..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I disagree somewhat. I have a mean temper, but a long fuse. In other words it takes a LOT to get me really mad. I do have a tendency to be impulsive, though.

faras
    Participant

Aries would reinvent the wheel and learn from their own experiences.
    They are selfish & self centered.
    Short tempered, Impulsive.
    Loves themselves and offers for the sake of returning.
    Keeps quiet when in disagreement but never get along with other people with differences else they would walk out of situation instantaneously.

User Deleted

highly sexed, strong character, kind, unforgiving, creative, exciting, spontaneous, fiery

User Deleted

Aries possess a Crazy yet a pure and true character!!!
    They are short tempered, impulsive, bossy, immature!!!
    But I guess being immature is cool….It brings a lot of fun in life!!!!
    Aries have a strong personality on the outside but have a very sensitive heart inside!!! This doesn’t mean they are double faced!!!
    But come hail or storm….Aries Rules!!!! 🙂

Prissypisces
    Participant

Forgiving, selfish, long fused, spontaneous, very giving, very loving, high sex drive, center of attention, young at heart, very macho, bread winners, self centered, very outgoing, demanding, family oriented. Pisces woman married to Aries for 17 years!

User Deleted

Ambitious, demanding,self-centered,forthright,genuine,generous,not jelous out of insecurity but bc need to be number 1,loyal,aggresive,adventurous,sexual,passionate…I am

User Deleted

Adventurous, Exciting, Impulsive, Get bored easily, immatured, idealistic, passionate, loyal. And Yes i am an Aries 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am related to a few individuals and individuals I’m aquainted with under the Aries sign. I find them to have a very short fuse, immature, selfish, make very poor decisions…many due to their impulsive natures, busy bodies, liars, extremely selfish.

But on the up side of things they have a great sense of humor and can be kind. Great conversationalists!

Short tempered; yes….impulsive; sometimes… but that’s what makes us wonderful….

The aspects of selfishness,lies,busybody-ness,poor judgmentness;etc…I believe mostly depends on the person also…

User Deleted

They can be very insensitive because they don’t really care if what they say hurts anyone or not. They can make anyone fall in love with them quickly. 

Aries tend to not care because we feel that saving your feelings aren’t good enough..truth hurts but it’s better than getting lied to but someone told me that Ariens can be compulsive liars??

User Deleted

I’m an Aries; Yet I am not short tempered nor am I immature.  I suppose I can be at times slightly immature but thats just the child in me.  I’m calm and collected, insightful and analytical.  I am somewhat impulsive seeing how occasionally I’ll drop everything and attend a gathering yet at the same time I’m much too bothered by “adventure”.  

It is true however that I don’t take other peoples advice well for I believe it is insufficient and/or lacking depth.  As well as I don’t make a very good follower (Sheep) because I tend to ask too many questions. . . . or at least one question repeatedly- “Why”.  I need to know exactly why I am being lead in a certain direction, what the planned or hoped outcome will be and what exactly can be gained.  If I don’t agree to the piece of wisdom given to me I’ll attempt to change the plan or alter their ideal to suit the bigger picture more thoroughly.  Yes, I, as an Arien, love to ramble on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.